Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

over halfway there... LOL!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:52 AM
  • 48 Replies

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep...over half!!!  But really, it goes by so fast!!  It seems like a month ago I got my BFP lol, and now I'm 33w1d.  Congrats on the twinnies =D You'll love it! My twins are 11 and it's definatly been amazing

Pregnancy Ticker
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:06 AM

yeah, honestly, my biggest fear is getting two healthy babies out of my womb in one piece with out a c-section or anything bad happening during the pregnancy. so many horror stories of twins dying in the third trimester, scares the crap out of me.

Quoting Pagan_Mommy84:

Yep...over half!!!  But really, it goes by so fast!!  It seems like a month ago I got my BFP lol, and now I'm 33w1d.  Congrats on the twinnies =D You'll love it! My twins are 11 and it's definatly been amazing

Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM

It does happen, and it's sad ... but it happens with single babies, and also with triplets even there are more success stories than not by a long shot :)  Think of it that way mommas, you'll do great!  I had my twins vaginally and everything went very smoothly, I was induced with them.  But once you hit about 32 weeks or so ....booooooy oh boy, there's a big difference when you have to squished babies in there compared to one lol, they fight for space!!

Quoting kajira:

yeah, honestly, my biggest fear is getting two healthy babies out of my womb in one piece with out a c-section or anything bad happening during the pregnancy. so many horror stories of twins dying in the third trimester, scares the crap out of me.

Quoting Pagan_Mommy84:

Pregnancy Ticker
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:38 AM

yeah that's true. my gut says everything will be okay, but my fears still are there in the back of my mind.

Quoting Pagan_Mommy84:

It does happen, and it's sad ... but it happens with single babies, and also with triplets even there are more success stories than not by a long shot :)  Think of it that way mommas, you'll do great!  I had my twins vaginally and everything went very smoothly, I was induced with them.  But once you hit about 32 weeks or so ....booooooy oh boy, there's a big difference when you have to squished babies in there compared to one lol, they fight for space!!

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Pagan_Mommy84:

HolliBerry21
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Looking good!

SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh that's just not fair, you're smaller than me and I'm only 17 weeks with one lol

Just-looney
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM
I'm worried too. I'm 16 weeks with twins. Google is not my friend at the moment. Google twins and all I see is scary stuff to freak out about.

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Pagan_Mommy84:

PeppyInPink
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Little belly, so cute! ;)
krn210
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww! Cute bump! 

loveyourenemy
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha same I'm 15 weeks and 5 days and way bigger with one. But I'm really short I was huge with my first pregnancy too

Quoting SecondChance709:

Oh that's just not fair, you're smaller than me and I'm only 17 weeks with one lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)