• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gonna kill him!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
It's now 2 am. I have to be up at 430 am to be moved to delivery suite. I haven't slept a wink cuz my lovely dh won't quit freaking snoring. I'm about to kick him out of the room no joke. My nurse isn't too happy with me not sleeping. :/ I can't help it tho. Snoring keeps me awake.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kmeow
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Wake his ass up! He can find a better position to lay in that won't keep you up.. You certainly will need your rest. Good luck!

Kristothatina
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:30 AM
He's tried every position. Not working. About to make him go sleep in his truck.

Quoting kmeow:

Wake his ass up! He can find a better position to lay in that won't keep you up.. You certainly will need your rest. Good luck!

JaeKristine
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:20 AM
You're nicer than me bc if I couldn't sleep no 1 was gonna sleep lol. I hope you get some sleep even if its only a little. Good luck mama.
Kristothatina
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:34 AM
I slept an hour. Blah he knows I'm mad. And he better be ready for my moodiness. I told him tonight he goes home. Period.
MommyOfThree456
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM

lol sorry you are having that issue, but its kind of funny. My older sister and her dh slept over my house once before and I could hear her dh snoring from down stairs and I had a air purifier on. It sounded like someone was running the garbage disposal. turning it on and off on and off.

Congratulations by the way ;)congrats

I am a mom of 3 with one on the way...

I found my baby's names using the Baby Names Search. the baby name generator allowed me to combine me and my husbands names and find the perfect baby names for my babies.

KnM8689
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:52 AM

OMG I would kill my husband! He snores really bad and I'm afraid this is going to happen in the hospital as well. Needless to say, he knows I'll kill him! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)