Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you be making a registry?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM
  • 15 Replies
If so, where will you register?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:33 AM
This is my third so no shower but ill male a registry more for myself & my mom!
sarahtbkh
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Nope! No one loves me enough to throw a shower...Lol, and this is my 6th baby so I am not bitter haha. 

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I did make 2 registries but we didn't give out that info for my shower (this is my third so my shower was small and casual). I just wanted the coupons and extra discounts on stuff we needed. We have one at Target and one at BRU
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorriganzMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM

No, this is number two for me, though its been 8 years and I need everything again (I have a highchair, pack n'play, and a stroller and thats it) I wont be getting another shower. But like RADmomma said I will be making a registry for myself to know what I need and I will be buying it through my pregnancy one I get further along. I will do BabysRUs, BabyDepot, and maybe JCPenney or Target.

Smoore922
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Not sure.. This is my 3rd.. But my first with my husband, my other two are going to be 9 and 6, so I don't have any baby stuff left. I don't know how this works!! I feel like his mom would want to do something since it's going to be her first biological grandbaby... Would you in my situation?! What about those "sprinkles" as they call them lol... like a small baby shower? I have no idea... lol

Edit: I do like the idea of making one for yourself and close family/friends that would like to get you stuff...

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Yeah I have made one already,baby shower was last Saturday.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I made a couple, but they are just a list of things we have/are going to purchase.  I have no idea what we will get at our shower, but we already have bought about everything. So its more so just to celebrate our little girl with the ones we love!

sspaschal2427
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I made a registry at Walmart.... not sure if I'm having a baby shower. I'm pregnant with my 2nd. It's more of my own list of what I need lol

MorriganzMommy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Smoore922:

Not sure.. This is my 3rd.. But my first with my husband, my other two are going to be 9 and 6, so I don't have any baby stuff left. I don't know how this works!! I feel like his mom would want to do something since it's going to be her first biological grandbaby... Would you in my situation?! What about those "sprinkles" as they call them lol... like a small baby shower? I have no idea... lol

Edit: I do like the idea of making one for yourself and close family/friends that would like to get you stuff...

Thats tough. Etiquette would say that your maid of honor would throw the shower and you only get one. But since this is the first for this marriage then possibly you might get one. I'd make a registry and tell a few people. Maybe it would drop a hint for them that you are going to need the help getting big ticket items since its been so long and it's your DH's first.

caitipenn
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I haven't even really thought about it. I love target so def there! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)