Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Blood and HPT are no go but periods late

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 17 Replies
Yes it's true, but what the hell is going on???
Last night I cradled my stomach and had a dream that a little one was kicking inside and I woke up to my boyfriend saying I need to settle down the sleep talk to a baby that might not even be there. Apparently I was trying to "get my baby to calm down after getting her shots"

All tests are negative but I still feel like I'm in the very beginning of pregnancy. All ew in my stomach, in the bathroom every 10-15 minutes with a full bladder, certain smells make me gag, I can smell things that aren't there or not close, sleeping a lot more, craving certain things that I just wouldn't eat usually. My stomach feels sharp pains, there not completely painful like period cramps but almost. Slight bloating but I don't know if its bloat or something else.
Inside my pelvic area does hurt though, it's like an ache.

:-/ I don't know though. And my dr is refusing to get along with me.

My iron was 6.2 after my last child was born and my dr said I need to stop having kids because I could die the next time I do unless I do iron through IV and pills again...

Advice?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Give it a week and try another blood test, if nothing you just might need some meds to help kick start AF. 

mommyrebecca
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Mobile Photo

Just took a home test and its very vet light but there's a PLUS SIGN IN THE BIG SQUARE....???????
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:20 PM
I can't see a plus sign, sorry mama. Maybe wait a week and test again. I've been up to 7 days late before due to stress.
mommyrebecca
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Same test as before

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: I can't see a plus sign, sorry mama. Maybe wait a week and test again. I've been up to 7 days late before due to stress.
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:42 PM

I see the positive, but it's also a blue dye which are notorious for false positives...get a pink dye from the dollar store and see what that one says

-BluEydDvl-
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I see it, but I would get a pink dye test. Good luck!
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM
I do see the + but agree you should try a pink dye test. Blue dye tests are awful.
AutumnLove14
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Try a pink dye
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Take a pink dye test over the next few days.

Depending ON what type of blood test they gave you, it might not be anymore sensitive then a HPT that obviously wasn't showing up as positive yet.

PeppyInPink
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Yea I agree pee again in a day or two
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)