Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much longer with these sore boobs? :/

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
I found out yesterday that I'm only 6 weeks along when I thought I was 7 which pretty much means my boobs have been sore since the day I conceived. They hurt so bad no matter what bra or shirt I wear. I do not remember having sore boobs with my son AT ALL. I feel like I would have remembered this. How long were yours sore? They've upped at least 2 cup sizes already.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HolliBerry21
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I'm 13 weeks and up at least one cup size. I still hurt lol...

bayylaiown
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Oh my goodness :( I had A cups now I'm a C. They hurt so bad I get mad if my SO even brushes against them because I cringe in pain. What do you think you're having?

Quoting HolliBerry21:

HolliBerry21
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Oh goodness lol. This is my second and my boobs are growing much faster!  A lot of things are the same so I think it will be another girl.  

Quoting bayylaiown: Oh my goodness :( I had A cups now I'm a C. They hurt so bad I get mad if my SO even brushes against them because I cringe in pain. What do you think you're having?
Quoting HolliBerry21:

bayylaiown
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I really want a girl! I feel so much different from my first pregnancy.

Quoting HolliBerry21:

Oh goodness lol. This is my second and my boobs are growing much faster!  A lot of things are the same so I think it will be another girl.  

Quoting bayylaiown: Oh my goodness :( I had A cups now I'm a C. They hurt so bad I get mad if my SO even brushes against them because I cringe in pain. What do you think you're having?

Quoting HolliBerry21:

HolliBerry21
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I'm not sick really at all like before. BUT- I crave salads and salty things unlike the pizza and chocolate cake with DD. I'm only gaining weight in my stomach unlike before. I'm grumpy and get depressed easily instead of being happy all the time. This heart rate is higher than my DD was though lol

Quoting bayylaiown: I really want a girl! I feel so much different from my first pregnancy.
Quoting HolliBerry21:

Quoting HolliBerry21:

bayylaiown
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM
I have been so nauseous but not thrown up that much. I have had very different cravings. Avocado, grapes, sour candy, mashed potatoes... And my aversions have been crazy. No sausage, barely anything you put syrup on, nothing I usually like. It's very depressing... Which I've also been feeling constantly even though I am in such a better situation than I was with my son.

Quoting HolliBerry21:

I'm not sick really at all like before. BUT- I crave salads and salty things unlike the pizza and chocolate cake with DD. I'm only gaining weight in my stomach unlike before. I'm grumpy and get depressed easily instead of being happy all the time. This heart rate is higher than my DD was though lol

Quoting bayylaiown: I really want a girl! I feel so much different from my first pregnancy.

Quoting HolliBerry21:

Quoting HolliBerry21:

Rosehawk
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM

All through nursing they were sore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)