Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pics** question at ultrasound

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM
  • 27 Replies

Mobile Photo

I was 15 weeks and 6 days in this ultrasound. My question is do you think it is a peeper or the cord? She wasn't sure (that's why there are question marks)
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Any other views?
mkjordan307
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Not of the area this was the only on she gave us :(

Quoting Mammacra: Any other views?
mkjordan307
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Mobile Photo

Here is a side shot
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
It's kinda thick & stumpy for a penis lol. Google boy ultra sound pics to compare. I know for a girl there is the 3 line thing from that angle.

Quoting mkjordan307:

Mobile Photo

Here is a side shot
Mammacra
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

mommyrebecca
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I got both of my boys "boy parts shot" at 15 and 17wks. In them you could see "peeper" and testies. So maybe you could wait another couple wks and try againg but you'd be able to kinda tell more if its a boy if you see his testies. But it looks like the cord.
mkjordan307
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:21 AM
My phone auto corrected it was supposed to say peepee lol. Yeah we go 4/25 I'll be 19.6 then I was just so confused because everyone says something else

Quoting mommyrebecca: I got both of my boys "boy parts shot" at 15 and 17wks. In them you could see "peeper" and testies. So maybe you could wait another couple wks and try againg but you'd be able to kinda tell more if its a boy if you see his testies. But it looks like the cord.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

what my boys looked like at 14 weeks.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
baby A

baby b

What my boys looked like at 17.3 weeks.
mommyrebecca
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
It very well could be a little boy but I would assume you'd be able to see testies too.
Least that's what my obgyn said with my two.
But every baby is different.
Don't worry though, when you find out you will be so happy and pleased. And all that confusion will drop. Babies love hiding

Quoting mkjordan307: My phone auto corrected it was supposed to say peepee lol. Yeah we go 4/25 I'll be 19.6 then I was just so confused because everyone says something else

Quoting mommyrebecca: I got both of my boys "boy parts shot" at 15 and 17wks. In them you could see "peeper" and testies. So maybe you could wait another couple wks and try againg but you'd be able to kinda tell more if its a boy if you see his testies. But it looks like the cord.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN