Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are you going to be staying home after your baby is born or going back to work?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM
  • 62 Replies

Are you going to be staying home after your baby is born or going back to work? :-) Which do YOU prefer?

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatLee42513
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Staying home. Working would be impossible :/ I'd love to work but it just won't work
sandersmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:23 PM
I have been home since my oldest was born in 08 and I love it. Will be having our 3rd and final in may so maybe after he's in school I might go back to work
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Staying home - this is #5 and I homeschool my oldest 2 so maybe someday I will go back!!
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a stay at home mom... Having me work does not work out for our family... the house is wrecked and everyone gets cranky. :( 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

sspaschal2427
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
This :)

Quoting iHEAVENn:

I am a stay at home mom... Having me work does not work out for our family... the house is wrecked and everyone gets cranky. :( 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Decemberlov
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM
ill be going to work for dhs family business and bringing baby with me :)
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Staying. Home. I am a sahm.
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:27 PM

As much as I would love to stay home, I will be going back to work. I'm currently on my maternity leave. Thankfully, I still have five weeks left. :) 

my2beauties133
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Staying home. This is baby #4 and only our oldest is in school. Plus, we only have one vehicle. When all our babies are in school, I plan to go back to work.

ManicVetTech
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Staying home for a while. Not sure how long that will be, but probably for at least 6 months. Eventually I will have to return to work, simply because I tend to be the biggest income in the family (education/employment area better than Dh's I guess)

Though, if I could I would absolutely be a permanent stay at home mom. I love it, and don't mind keeping the house all the time. When I do work, the house is usually a disaster, and cooking is a chore. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)