Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Maternity scrubs?!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 15 Replies
My regular scrubs aren't fitting as well as they use to so I'm wondering if maternity scrubs will be better? My scrubs are all draw string and the problem I'm having is I can't tie them tight enough to keep them up and if I put them below my belly and tie them they look so saggy and to me that isn't very professional. I've thought about trying them with a band but not sure how well that would work. For those of you that wear scrubs for work what did you do?
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shawnalovesdon0
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Bump.... I'm pregnant too. Going into the nursing field in the next month
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I bought regular scrubs in a larger size. Cheaper than maternity and worked just as well.
addiesmommy1109
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I did the same thing and purchased the tops with either stretchy sides or more of an "empire" waist

Quoting YzmaRocks: I bought regular scrubs in a larger size. Cheaper than maternity and worked just as well.
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM
If I go up a size they will be to big for sure. I just have a problem with them staying in place on my stomach.

Quoting YzmaRocks: I bought regular scrubs in a larger size. Cheaper than maternity and worked just as well.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM

I have no idea, but I hope more mamas are able to give suggestions.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Can you try a belly band?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I'm going to buy 1 tomorrow and try that, I might buy 1 pair of maternity scrubs just to see which I find more comfortable.

Quoting kmqw229: Can you try a belly band?
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Good plan

Quoting TS9509: I'm going to buy 1 tomorrow and try that, I might buy 1 pair of maternity scrubs just to see which I find more comfortable.

Quoting kmqw229: Can you try a belly band?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM

You could try maternity or just go up a size or two. 

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I don't even work in the medical field and love wearing scrubs to work. I'd try a pair of maternity and a pair that's one size bigger just to see what's more comfy to you. I know I'm 38 + 6 and all the scrubs I hoy early on still fit as long as I wear them under my belly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)