Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Almost 24 weeks! Twin belly :D

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am so excited! I'll be 24 weeks on Wednesday! I have been so nervous about preterm labor and preeclampsia because I have a history of both and carrying twins raises your risk even more. But something about making it to 24 weeks makes it so I can relax a little. It makes me feel a little better to know that if, God forbid, something were to happen my little guys would have a good chance of being okay after 24 weeks!

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Such a cute bump. I miss being pregnant with twins.
Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Thank you :D

How old are your twins? This will be our second set. Our first set was b/g and they'll be 4 next month. This time we are having two boys!

Quoting lauren.m: Such a cute bump. I miss being pregnant with twins.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean, i'm 23 weeks this week and I'm praying so hard to hit that 24 week mark and ticking away each day closer to 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then term!!! LOL

I cannot believe how awesome your belly is!!! :)

My belly still is small.

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Thank you! Idk how you're not bigger by now. You must have really tight ab muscles. lol.

I made it to 34 weeks with my last set and Im hoping to make it at least 35-36 this time.

Quoting kajira:

I know what you mean, i'm 23 weeks this week and I'm praying so hard to hit that 24 week mark and ticking away each day closer to 30 weeks, then 34 weeks, then term!!! LOL

My belly still is small.

lauren.m
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
They're girls and just turned 6 they have been the babies of the kids for so long. I was hoping for twin boys this time but am happy with my healthy baby girls that's due any day now.

Quoting Mom2five87: Thank you :D

How old are your twins? This will be our second set. Our first set was b/g and they'll be 4 next month. This time we are having two boys!

Quoting lauren.m: Such a cute bump. I miss being pregnant with twins.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My goal is at *least* 36 weeks, but i'm shooting for 38 weeks. 

This has actually been my easiest pregnancy so far. LOL

Quoting Mom2five87: Thank you! Idk how you're not bigger by now. You must have really tight ab muscles. lol. I made it to 34 weeks with my last set and Im hoping to make it at least 35-36 this time.
Quoting kajira:

My belly still is small.

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:13 PM
You're lucky. Twin pregnancy kicks my ass. lol

Quoting kajira:

Quoting Mom2five87: Thank you! Idk how you're not bigger by now. You must have really tight ab muscles. lol.

I made it to 34 weeks with my last set and Im hoping to make it at least 35-36 this time.

Quoting kajira:

My belly still is small.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

haha maybe it's just because third times the lucky charm for me? LOL I just pray that as I continue to get bigger and babies grow bigger, that things continue to go smoothly.

Quoting Mom2five87: You're lucky. Twin pregnancy kicks my ass. lol
Quoting kajira:

Quoting Mom2five87: Thank you! Idk how you're not bigger by now. You must have really tight ab muscles. lol. I made it to 34 weeks with my last set and Im hoping to make it at least 35-36 this time.
Quoting kajira:

My belly still is small.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Aw cute!  

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Hooray! Glad you made it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)