Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

scared now!! i hate google! 20 weeks pregnant, need info please!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

how many of you ladies have been diagnosed with placenta previa at 20 weeks? i have googled and i shouldnt have, finding out all the bad things that can go wrong makes me even more stressed out.... well right now im just going to be monitored but that doesnt ease my mind that everything will be fine the day of delivery.

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ilovemybbgrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry

=[

I had a subchorionic hemorrhage not previa. But heres a bump!
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:58 AM
I had partial placenta previa when I was pregnant with my twins and everything came out fine.
More often than I'm sure you found on Google, the placenta moves to where it's supposed to be and everything turns out just fine.

If you had anything to be concerned about, your doctor would have told you.
Just take it easy and try not to stress out about it.
More importantly, Google isn't always your friend....especially where pregnancy is concerned.
sweets2005
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:00 AM

i hope it moves too, google is one of those things that you cant stay away from when your pregnant lol

Quoting LuvMyBoys09: I had partial placenta previa when I was pregnant with my twins and everything came out fine. More often than I'm sure you found on Google, the placenta moves to where it's supposed to be and everything turns out just fine. If you had anything to be concerned about, your doctor would have told you. Just take it easy and try not to stress out about it. More importantly, Google isn't always your friend....especially where pregnancy is concerned.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Oh I know it! It's terrible. We all know how evil it is but we still find ourselves doing it. lol
Just avoid heavy lifting/house work, strenuous anything and rest whenever you can and I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Quoting sweets2005:

i hope it moves too, google is one of those things that you cant stay away from when your pregnant lol

Quoting LuvMyBoys09: I had partial placenta previa when I was pregnant with my twins and everything came out fine.
More often than I'm sure you found on Google, the placenta moves to where it's supposed to be and everything turns out just fine.

If you had anything to be concerned about, your doctor would have told you.
Just take it easy and try not to stress out about it.
More importantly, Google isn't always your friend....especially where pregnancy is concerned.

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Google is not your friend during pregnancy! Its pretty common to have the placenta move up on its own but if it doesn't most of the time that just means bedrest and extra monitoring till baby is born via c-section since a vaginal delivery isn't considered safe with placenta previa. Good luck!
K3nzi3
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:49 AM
9 times out of 10 it moves hun don't stress
bettymoreno03
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
T I'm 19 weeks 5 days and was diagnosed at 12 weeks with complete placenta previa and mine has not moved. It's stressful, but as long as you do what your doctor says you should be fine! Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN