Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Has anyone gave birth at 35 weeks due to going into labor early or comic actions ??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:15 AM
  • 6 Replies
Has anyone went into labor at 35 weeks due early labor or comications , ? If so how did your experience go and how much did your baby weigh, and did the baby have trouble breathing or have to stay longer at the hospital ?
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Baileybaby09
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Complications* sorry my iPhone has a mind of it's own
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 10:37 AM

My second was born at 36 weeks and no compilations. My SIL's SIL had hers at 36 weeks and he was in NICU for four weeks due to breathing issues. Everyone will experience something different.

MammaKoi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I had my first son at 32wks but at 28 I was going into off and on preterm labor so they gave me the steroid shots to help his lungs. He popped out at 32wks 1 day was on oxegen for a hour but then was fine, he stayed 3wks in the NICU and then came home at about 5lbs and breast feeding just fine. Granted this was in like 2007. All my other babys have been 39weekers and I'm hoping the same for this little one. 

redneckmama4
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Our last was born at 35 weeks due to low fluid. He was a csection. He was perfectly healthy, no oxygen or nicu and he was 4lbs. 15ozs. 18in.
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:58 AM

my son was born at 34 weeks due to him stop growing....he also had the cord wrapped around 4 times and also i started to develop pre-e....he came out weighing in at 3 lbs 15 oz and 17 in. he had to stay in the hospital for a month and he had no breathing issues due to having the sterioids 2 weeks earlier.....my daughter was born at 32 weeks due to just pre-e....she weighed in at 3 lbs 14 oz and 14 in. she had no breathing issues  i also recieved steriods 24-48 hrs earlier....she had no breathing issues and had to stay in the nicu for 3 weeks....they both did have feeding issues but my son was more difficult to get to eat than my daughter....with both i had to have c sections....it is hard to have a premie especially when they are in the hospital but the only thing i can say is just take deep breaths and everything will be ok!

DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:20 AM

A friend of mine had her baby at 35 weeks and had no nicu time. But I have another friend who had her baby at 37 1/2 weeks and baby had to spend a few days in nicu. There's really no way to predict how baby will do. If you are having to deliver at 35 weeks then I wish you luck and good health for both you and the baby :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)