Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks along with my 3rd!!! This one came as a big surprise!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:29 AM
  • 16 Replies

We just found out we're pregnant again! I have a 7 year old and a 15 month old. I'm still nursing my baby and just got my period back a few months ago and bam, now i'm pregnant! It's crazy because we dealt with infertility for so long and had to go through treatments to get pregnant with both our boys. I'm still in shock.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samsanders
by Samantha on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe :) how amazing! Congrats!!!
Allebas
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Well--once you get pregnant with your first baby, your chances of conceiving again are much better than before your first pregnancy. I know this, b/c my BFF and her DH spent 7 years and a lot of money on fertility treatments which resulted in NO baby!  :(  Finally, they threw in the towel and 'stopped trying' to get pregnant! Just 3 months after they 'stopped trying,' she got pregnant all on her own! No hormones, nothing! Then BAM! They got pregnant a few years after that with baby #2!! Then BAM!! About 5 years after that, they got pregnant with their REAL 'surprise' as they had wanted to stop at 2! My BFF cried for an entire month when she found out she was pregnant with #3! Her mom was THRILLED!! ROFL!! ROFL!! They had 2 girls and then their little boy! 

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Congrats! I've heard its easier to conceive once youve already had at least one baby. .
november117
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Tehehehe...is that you fellow December ddg Mommy?
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Yeah my dh and I tryed alittle over two years to have our dd. I took bc for two and a half years then it took 6 months to get pregnant w our second which we both where very surprised cuz we didn't think it would have happened that fast... Congrats!!!
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 7:44 AM

That's wonderful!  Congrats :)

I'm about to deliver my 3rd too.  I have a 7 and 4 year old.

Congrats again!

mrs-win
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Congrats!! Such a blessing!! It took 18 months to conceive my first. Another 18 months, a miscarriage, another 18 months of nothing. Then ttc.again a year later and i conceived in 6 months :-)
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Congrats!

precious2me
by Nikki on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN