Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams.

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:45 AM
  • 21 Replies
So, this is my third pregnancy. And just as with the two before, the dreams are so bizarre. However, last nights dreams were particularly creepy. In the first I remembered having, agents busted down my front door and arrested my husband for buying a stolen gun because my neighbor set him up. In the next, I was sixteen again, living with my ex and his family(weird...) and finally, a very fuzzy dream about the upcoming birth of my son, which was a little too real for me, because just as will happen in real life, I delivered and my baby boy was rushed away to surgery. I know that strange dreams are part of pregnancy for me, but some I have had this time around are just plain frightening. Anybody else have particularly bothersome dreams during pregnancy?? Or were yours the funky fun alice in wonderland type I so wish i was having??
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I had lots of nightmares last time. Lots of zombies and things.
sandersmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
3rd preg here too. Have had crazy dreams as well usually whatever I watched on TV before bed.
KME3
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Most of my dreams are either something sexual or have to do with my bf leaving me. I have had many of each.
Just-looney
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had one with poison snake biting my arms. And then one where a pack of rabid small dogs were after me. Thats just this week. I also have weird sexual dreams too. Its all weird.
antiquehearts
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Yeah, my husband cheating on me has been another common theme. I think I've dreamt of it three times so far. And they're always too realistic. I woke up from one, and even though i realized it was a dream and he was right next to me, i just bursted into tears. Those dreams are never pleasant.

Quoting KME3: Most of my dreams are either something sexual or have to do with my bf leaving me. I have had many of each.
KME3
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Have you looked up the meaning of the dreams? I did and it says that as our bodies change we feel less attractive and the insecurity leads to those dreams. Then there's the lack of sex ( for me anyways ) my back and pelvic area hurt too much for sex. Last time we were intimate was sometime mid march. I'm going to have to take one for the team here soon lol.

Quoting antiquehearts: Yeah, my husband cheating on me has been another common theme. I think I've dreamt of it three times so far. And they're always too realistic. I woke up from one, and even though i realized it was a dream and he was right next to me, i just bursted into tears. Those dreams are never pleasant.

Quoting KME3: Most of my dreams are either something sexual or have to do with my bf leaving me. I have had many of each.
antiquehearts
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:07 PM
I do think it has to do with my insecurities. That has always been an issue for me. That, and I'm in the middle of a high risk pregnancy, so I left my job. Now hubby works two jobs and we have a lot less time to spend together. We still make time for intimacy, but not nearly as often. He tries so hard to be reassuring, i think it's my issues combined with the hormones. I can be a little neurotic, I'll admit that. Haha

Quoting KME3: Have you looked up the meaning of the dreams? I did and it says that as our bodies change we feel less attractive and the insecurity leads to those dreams. Then there's the lack of sex ( for me anyways ) my back and pelvic area hurt too much for sex. Last time we were intimate was sometime mid march. I'm going to have to take one for the team here soon lol.

Quoting antiquehearts: Yeah, my husband cheating on me has been another common theme. I think I've dreamt of it three times so far. And they're always too realistic. I woke up from one, and even though i realized it was a dream and he was right next to me, i just bursted into tears. Those dreams are never pleasant.

dizzy91
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:22 PM

I had a dream recently that I was in the tub. I suddenly felt something come out of me, and it was a warped heart on a bizarre string. Then, a dead, deformed chicken came out of me. 

Dream me said, "Hey. This isn't a baby. This is a chicken." That woke me up.

I've also had multiple dreams about giving birth to cats. 

TianaH808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:21 AM
This is my second pregnancy and I haven't had quite as many crazy dreams... Yet. I'm only 10 weeks, but with my son I remember having absurd dreams just about every night. I did have a weird one the other night though, which is quite foggy now, but I do vividly remember one part. A man was after me, and when he finally had me in his possession, he continuously stabbed me in the head. I don't remember much of what happened before, but I woke up in the middle of it, and had the hardest time falling back asleep... Creepy.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:00 AM
This pregnancy has been my worst so far for "crazy pregnancy dreams". This mornings was.....interesting lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)