Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Awkward to ask. But feedback would be nice.

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

Did any of you mothers have diarrhea before you found out you were pregnant or during the beginning of pregnancy ? I feel so embarrassed to ask. 

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTo2SillyBoys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I did at the beginning of this pregnancy. I heard it's quite common to have diarrhea if you don't get morning sickness.

Got it at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Thank goodness it's gone.
gingerprincess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I did actually. I get it when my period is about to start as well, so I was starting to worry I'd see a negative on the test, but nope.
addiesmommy1109
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Yes instead of constantly vomiting like my first two I spent it on the other end of the toilet. I'm almost 12 weeks now and it is getting much better lol
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Yep, I did in early pregnancy, almost fir the first trimester. LOL

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Really? Well, gotta admit, I'd rather sit on the toilet, instead of leaning my head into the toilet. LOL

I was less effected by an upset stomach THAT way, then I was with the morning sickness I had with my son the old fashioned way.

I had twins this time, and I had to spend a lot of time in the bathroom the first trimester, but at least I wasn't puking my guts up.

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: I did at the beginning of this pregnancy. I heard it's quite common to have diarrhea if you don't get morning sickness. Got it at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Thank goodness it's gone.

MomTo2SillyBoys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:40 AM
I thought that too until my butt was on fire. Stock up on tucks pads with witch hazel.

I had some sickness but it wasn't frequent.

Quoting kajira:

Really? Well, gotta admit, I'd rather sit on the toilet, instead of leaning my head into the toilet. LOL

I was less effected by an upset stomach THAT way, then I was with the morning sickness I had with my son the old fashioned way.

I had twins this time, and I had to spend a lot of time in the bathroom the first trimester, but at least I wasn't puking my guts up.

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: I did at the beginning of this pregnancy. I heard it's quite common to have diarrhea if you don't get morning sickness.

Got it at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Thank goodness it's gone.

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Oh, that passed fairly quickly for me, I only had a few weeks of the runs, and it wasn't so bad that I had issues. It was just maybe once or twice a day... and if I ate dairy. I was greatly effected by cheese early pregnancy.

I'm 23 weeks now, and have been fine for about 13-15 weeks now.

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: I thought that too until my butt was on fire. Stock up on tucks pads with witch hazel. I had some sickness but it wasn't frequent.
Quoting kajira:

Quoting MomTo2SillyBoys: I did at the beginning of this pregnancy. I heard it's quite common to have diarrhea if you don't get morning sickness. Got it at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Thank goodness it's gone.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Sure have.

Just-looney
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Yep. Its actually off and on now. It started about 7 weeks and let up about 13 weeks. Now its every once in awhile.
jesi817
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Yes. Only the first week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)