Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Whas goin on with my body !?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:41 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have white creamy discharge with no odor or itching ' does anybody knows what this is
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ninagirl_m
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:48 AM
I read that "milky discharge" is a common early pregnancy symptom. If there's no odor or itching, it's probably nothing to worry about, but it couldn't hurt to check with your doctor.
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM
I had a lot of that with my last pregnancy and this one. Its not something to.worry about. However if your pretty worried about it a call to the dr can't hurt :) good luck!
krazyk01
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:30 AM
I took a pregnancy test and both blood and urine was negative hope them test were wrong
krazyk01
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:31 AM
I want to sent u a pic in your messages to show you ' can you tell me if this is the same discharge u had when u were prego , if thass ok with u ?

Quoting RMslady: I had a lot of that with my last pregnancy and this one. Its not something to.worry about. However if your pretty worried about it a call to the dr can't hurt :) good luck!
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:01 AM
The chances of blood being wrong are slim to none....how far would you have been do you think when you had the blood test done?

Quoting krazyk01: I took a pregnancy test and both blood and urine was negative hope them test were wrong
krazyk01
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Im not sure

Quoting Larsbug: The chances of blood being wrong are slim to none....how far would you have been do you think when you had the blood test done?

Quoting krazyk01: I took a pregnancy test and both blood and urine was negative hope them test were wrong
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:51 PM
yeah thats fine

Quoting krazyk01: I want to sent u a pic in your messages to show you ' can you tell me if this is the same discharge u had when u were prego , if thass ok with u ?

Quoting RMslady: I had a lot of that with my last pregnancy and this one. Its not something to.worry about. However if your pretty worried about it a call to the dr can't hurt :) good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN