Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I love this!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM
  • 14 Replies
4 moms liked this

#Spring #Maternity #Fashion Trends by thislilpiglet.net in Watermelon & Grey

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thurstensmom
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

cute

Mrs.Smith080808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't like the pants, but I am probably one of the few people in the world who think skinny pants are hideous.  The only time skinny jeans or leggings are ok is with boots over them. The rest is super cute though

lillucky8
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Cute, the pants would look terrible on me but i like the outfit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I think skinny pants are hideous also, the look terrible on me, i dont own any or leggings, i do yoga pants at home, thats my limit lol

Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

Don't like the pants, but I am probably one of the few people in the world who think skinny pants are hideous.  The only time skinny jeans or leggings are ok is with boots over them. The rest is super cute though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I like the top, that's it. 

rachellaree20
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I like the shirt and purse but not a fan of the rest.  I'm not one of those fashionable type of people though so I my opinion probably doesn't matter very much.

Libby22
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:21 PM
I like the top but I've always hated super chunky jewelry and pointy shoes.
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Love the top!!
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I agree.  Unless you have perfect, skinny legs, they look awful.  I feel like they make me look like one of those ballerina hippos from Fantasia, minus the tutu, LOL.

Quoting lillucky8: I think skinny pants are hideous also, the look terrible on me, i dont own any or leggings, i do yoga pants at home, thats my limit lol
Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

lillucky8
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Lol, im sure i look the same

Quoting Heather2001:

I agree.  Unless you have perfect, skinny legs, they look awful.  I feel like they make me look like one of those ballerina hippos from Fantasia, minus the tutu, LOL.

Quoting lillucky8: I think skinny pants are hideous also, the look terrible on me, i dont own any or leggings, i do yoga pants at home, thats my limit lol

Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN