Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How are you feeling this pregnancy?? Share it all! The good, bad, and the ugly!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

How are you feeling this pregnancy??  

Share it all!  The good, bad, and the ugly!

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Right now, I'm feeling miserable. Baby boy is laying super high at the moment, causing some serious heartburn and shortness of breath. I'm used to heartburn, but this is almost unbearable. When I'm not hurting, I feel full all the time, so even when I get hungry, I have no where for the food to go. I'm hoping he moves soon, because I quite enjoy pregnancy the rest of the time.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Hope your LO moves for you too!!

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Right now, I'm feeling miserable. Baby boy is laying super high at the moment, causing some serious heartburn and shortness of breath. I'm used to heartburn, but this is almost unbearable. When I'm not hurting, I feel full all the time, so even when I get hungry, I have no where for the food to go. I'm hoping he moves soon, because I quite enjoy pregnancy the rest of the time.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Let's talk mamas!

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Fortunately and unfortunately, I have felt pretty amazing this entire pg.  My first 2 were pretty easy as well.  I did have 5w of bedrest with my first for bp but that wasn't any big deal.  This is my 3rd and most likely my last. 

I say fortunately, because who wants to feel crappy?  I'm 37w1d and still hit the gym a few times a week.  My energy is great.  Even with the reflux, GD and normal end of pg hugeness, I feel absolutely fantastic.

I say unfortuantely, because if this had been a hard pg:  m/s, bedrest for high bp, generally feeling crappy -- it would make the decision for this to be the last a lot easier.  It's hard to believe that I may never do this again.  It seems odd to feel like I'm leaving my child BEARING years and entering solely the child REARING years.  It feels odd to think our family is complete but I think that it is.  I'm only 34 though.  I'm giving myself until 40 to do anything permanent ;)

Rosehawk
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:12 PM

The pregnancy itself is fine. The side effects are killing me though. Round ligament pain, sciatica, and I don't know what else, but my vaginal area feels like its on fire whenever I move.

39 more days. I hope I can hold on for another 39 more days.

CafeMom Tickers
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Just so exhausted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Can't breathe and having asthma doesn't make it any better, and my back and ribs are so sore. But I'm almost there 19 more days give or take.
wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM
I'm just ready to be done at this point because I'm exhausted, everything hurts and there's a growing list of concerns with my body and baby that the dr seems to be blowing off for his own convenience. I had a great pregnancy this time up until around 32/33 weeks but these last couple months have been rough.
brendap69
by BRE on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:48 AM

well i have to say in the beginning i was really sick for the longest just felt as if i were dying seriousley..as that eased up my second trimester was wonderful it hasnt been untill now 29 weeks 3rd trimester that i feel everything...everything hurts feeet r swolen heartburn is miserable and im always tired lol but its a blessing to me to be pregnant with my first and its a boy!

FitMom479
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:57 AM
I was miserableeeeeee the first 16 weeks with all day and night sickness. Had 5 great weeks and then at 25 weeks I started having to go in for shots and monitoring due to contractions. I have had problems with that ever since and I am 33 weeks now. I am super petite and my belly is huge. I feel absolutely everything and he is very active all the time so its rough. Nausea, sore all over, horrid contractions, limited activity, fatigue... I just feel like shit lol I am soooo ready to be done and meet my baby. I wish my first experience was an easy one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)