Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Have you toured your hospital/birth center yet?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
  • 28 Replies

Have you toured your hospital/birth center yet?

Do you plan on doing so, or are you okay not doing a tour?

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mckenize
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:15 AM

My husband and I toured our hospitals labor and deliever on the 8th of this month. It's just a room with a bed and in the bathroom room theres a shower and wirlpool and they have a birthing ball and a Tv

m0mmy0ftw02012
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM

no and we are not planning too.

I did have to get a ultrasound done at the hospital caouse they couldnt find the heartbeat at the dr office. (they find it, he is good, but very stubborn.

Rosehawk
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Not yet. I keep forgetting. I'm not sure I will either. I want to, but not sure I will.

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:47 PM

That worked out well then...you got to see a little bit of the hospital then.  :-)  Happy your baby is a healthy stubborn little one.  

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

no and we are not planning too.

I did have to get a ultrasound done at the hospital caouse they couldnt find the heartbeat at the dr office. (they find it, he is good, but very stubborn.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I didn't with my first.  I had it set up to go in for one, but then I ended up cancelling because it just seemed tiring.

Quoting Rosehawk:

Not yet. I keep forgetting. I'm not sure I will either. I want to, but not sure I will.

Rosehawk
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I plan on trying to remember to ask again at my appointment this Thursday. Bet with Pregnancy Brain I forget. :)

Quoting meam4444:

I didn't with my first.  I had it set up to go in for one, but then I ended up cancelling because it just seemed tiring.

Quoting Rosehawk:

Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I'm delivering at the same hospital I had dd1 at last year so I'm sure everything is still the same lol
Irene1923
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:04 PM
We didn't with my daughter but L&D is easy to find and get too. And since I just had our daughter in August, we won't be doing one for this baby either (I know where everything is now!). Lol.
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM
I never did a tour. But this is my third so i know where to go
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Pregnancy brain can be the worst!!  

Quoting Rosehawk:

I plan on trying to remember to ask again at my appointment this Thursday. Bet with Pregnancy Brain I forget. :)

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting Rosehawk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)