Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

To birth control users ! I would love feedback.

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

Have any of you missed your period repeatedly from the pill? But weeks later find out you're pregnant? & can I know some symptoms you may have expiernces during that time period, (be detailed as possible) if that's not too much to ask. Just pretty curious. 

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:19 AM
I missed a lot on ortho tri cyclen. I knew I was pregnant because I was super nauseous.
Markiikii
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:22 AM

Yeah, I am not sure if I am but I'm afraid to take a test, just to find out it's a big fat no ! I've been (tmi) having diarrhea & I know a lot of women have had that as a symptom. My stomach turns all the time so I'm always feeling nauseous as well lately . 

Quoting nocalmegan: I missed a lot on ortho tri cyclen. I knew I was pregnant because I was super nauseous.

nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Are you wanting to be pregnant?

Quoting Markiikii:

Yeah, I am not sure if I am but I'm afraid to take a test, just to find out it's a big fat no ! I've been (tmi) having diarrhea & I know a lot of women have had that as a symptom. My stomach turns all the time so I'm always feeling nauseous as well lately . 

Quoting nocalmegan: I missed a lot on ortho tri cyclen. I knew I was pregnant because I was super nauseous.

Markiikii
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:25 AM

Not at this very moment, I am trying to be enlisted into the army before I start a family. 

Quoting nocalmegan: Are you wanting to be pregnant?
Quoting Markiikii:

KREX0914
by Kristen-Danielle on Apr. 15, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Did you skip the inactive weeks? I missed tons of periods when I skipped the inactive weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN