Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When is it time to get your tubes tied or not at all ?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 26 Replies

Ladies looking for opinions . Im on my 4th baby via C-section . We are not planning on any other babies in the future . Im not too content on the idea of having my tubes tied even though I do not plan on another baby .

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

We want as many children as God chooses to give us. However, I too am having my 4th c section. We are taking it case by case. As of right now there is no reason why I cannot have a 5th. If it beomes unsafe for me to carry another baby, I will get my tubes tied. 

modelcreation
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Same here i have had no problems with my pregnancys and c-sections .  I know im done having babies. 3 boys and an older daughter is alot of work . i just dont want to be fixed

mommy211983
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:49 PM
If you don't feel comfortable just wait! In my opinion you want to be sure and comfortable doing it.
xkandi4x
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Im on my 4th 6yr old daughter,3yr old son and a almost 2yr old son...this ones a boy as well..im more than done..my bf has 2 daughters as well..im getting my tubes tied as last time my bc pills failed and I dont want anymore suprise babies lol..
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I wouldn't do it if you aren't 100% okay with it. 

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Permanent BC is only for people who are 110% for it.
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I'm getting mine tied during my c-section in August/September. I will have a 3 year old, 1 year old and newborn. I'm done.
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM
We don't plan on doing anything permanent for a long while, but when we do dh is getting snipped
Ashley0523
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:56 PM

If your not 100% ok with getting  your tubes tied yet I wouldnt do it. Im going in june to have my third csection and we are done and know that 100%. My husband though is getting a vasectomy because the hospital I go to wont tie tubes.

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:16 PM

as soon as I get pregnant and have baby #3 we are done, I am getting my tubes tied and DH is getting a V...though some don't want to go that route (such as yourself) and I've heard that the BC implantation in the arm is a good method though I myself have not tried it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)