Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Any advice???

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM
  • 13 Replies

AF was due today... She was a no show but my test is still BFN...  My cycles are usually 27 days... I have a test for the morning... Any advice on how to survive the night til test time??? Also did anyone else not get a bfp the day AF was due and was pregnant???

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM

good luck! I took one today because AF should have come yesterday...no such luck, 20 minutes later after I got out of the shower she showed

CantBeatSkeeter
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:40 PM

I'm sorry :/ 

im so conflicted on wanting my bfp... On the one hand I want to be a mother more than anything in the world... It's my only true want from life... On the other hand my (now ex) SO just ended things... So I don't know what to want... Cuz I'll be doing it all alone if it's bfp...

Quoting Larsbug:

good luck! I took one today because AF should have come yesterday...no such luck, 20 minutes later after I got out of the shower she showed

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

you are more than capable of doing it on your own, sometimes it's even better that way.

Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

im so conflicted on wanting my bfp... On the one hand I want to be a mother more than anything in the world... It's my only true want from life... On the other hand my (now ex) SO just ended things... So I don't know what to want... Cuz I'll be doing it all alone if it's bfp...

Quoting Larsbug:

EninJenniLouis
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Oh, that's tough. Sit back and have a cup of hot tea or cocoa. Try not to think about anything negative. If you can't help it, write down your thoughts. Then, read or watch something that steers clear of babies before bed so your mind is clear before you try to sleep. Good luck whatever may be!

Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

Quoting Larsbug:

CantBeatSkeeter
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM

That's what I'm hoping... I found out he was doing drugs and told him me and our unborn child (if there is one) or the drugs... He chose drugs... So I think your right I'm better alone...

Quoting Larsbug:

you are more than capable of doing it on your own, sometimes it's even better that way.

Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

Quoting Larsbug:

CantBeatSkeeter
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Thanks... I've got ice cream and gummy worms lol i may try a happy go lucky fun movie... Mean girls or something... 

Quoting EninJenniLouis: Oh, that's tough. Sit back and have a cup of hot tea or cocoa. Try not to think about anything negative. If you can't help it, write down your thoughts. Then, read or watch something that steers clear of babies before bed so your mind is clear before you try to sleep. Good luck whatever may be!
Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

Quoting Larsbug:

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM

in this case, yes, 100% better just you  :0)

Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

That's what I'm hoping... I found out he was doing drugs and told him me and our unborn child (if there is one) or the drugs... He chose drugs... So I think your right I'm better alone...

Quoting Larsbug:

Quoting CantBeatSkeeter:

Quoting Larsbug:

lilmomma27733
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:12 AM

i have been on both sides of this i had a postive on two tests then had AF show up two days later and then a month or so later AF was way late so i took a test on the 16th of january it was negative i went to the dr anyway and iam now 15 weeks with a conception date january 13 i have no idea why that test was negative, it does happen. best of luck to you:)

CantBeatSkeeter
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Thanks

i had finally fallen asleep and an hour later I get a call from my lil sister who is in college... "Can you help me with a paper that's due tomorrow???"

*sigh* no sleep for me tonight

Quoting lilmomma27733:

i have been on both sides of this i had a postive on two tests then had AF show up two days later and then a month or so later AF was way late so i took a test on the 16th of january it was negative i went to the dr anyway and iam now 15 weeks with a conception date january 13 i have no idea why that test was negative, it does happen. best of luck to you:)

PeppyInPink
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Took me a couple days af was due after to get a BFP for this pregnancy & my last. So its possible you're pregnant. You're not out of the woods until AF shows! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)