Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

seems like forever

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM
  • 9 Replies
Let me start with i have had 4 Mc before this pregnancy. So when i found out this time. Everything was a waiting game. Then i finally hit the second trimester and things seemed to speed up. Now I'm in my third and everything is back to the waiting game. And sooooo slow. I don't remember my previous pregnancies with my other 3 children feeling like it's taking forever. But this one i feel like I've been pregnant forever. It's just really frustrating. Ugh sorry i guess i just had to vent
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Miss.penguin
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel your pain. This is my first, but we were ttc for 5 years before we did ivf. So we waited to get started on ivf, waited to see if ivf worked, waited to get to the second tri to feel "safe". Now I'm 33 weeks 3 days and I feel like he will never get here!! Doesn't he know I've been waiting nearly 6 years for him at this point! I'm just overly ready.
katfeces
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:58 AM
My fiance and I on our own TTC for 13 months and finally got pregnant. I'm 20w4d and its still dragging for me.
PeppyInPink
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:35 AM
I feel like at the end you're so excited to see/hold the baby that if feels like days are so much longer. Lol
Right now I'm still in the first tri but I can't tell if its flying by or talk g forever in kinda right in the middle. Lol I have 5 weeks until we try & find out the gender so I'm hoping it doesn't start to feel like forever! Lol
VicVinegar
by Keila on Apr. 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Ugh I feel your pain! I'm 29weeks and the last month or so has been dragging! This is our last baby though so I'm trying really hard to enjoy this pregnancy. It doesn't help that we are having the gender be a surprise until the birth day so that makes it seem to drag even longer, I'm dying to know if it's a boy or a girl in there!

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I remember that feeling. Hang in there mama! Do you have everything ready for baby to arrive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-rogers
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I think maybe that's what it is. Because my mc were back to back. I feel like I've been pregnant for two years straight. I'm trying to be patient. But jeez it's hard sometimes. ..lol. thank you ladies for responding at least i know I'm not alone. ...lol
momma-rogers
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Yes i think that is also making me more impatient. . Cause I see all this cute baby stuff and no baby..lol

Quoting lillucky8: I remember that feeling. Hang in there mama! Do you have everything ready for baby to arrive?
momma-rogers
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:22 PM
When is your due date I am also 28/29 weeks.

Quoting VicVinegar:

Ugh I feel your pain! I'm 29weeks and the last month or so has been dragging! This is our last baby though so I'm trying really hard to enjoy this pregnancy. It doesn't help that we are having the gender be a surprise until the birth day so that makes it seem to drag even longer, I'm dying to know if it's a boy or a girl in there!

VicVinegar
by Keila on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM

June 27th, I'll be 30 weeks Friday

Quoting momma-rogers: When is your due date I am also 28/29 weeks.
Quoting VicVinegar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)