Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

can I just vent?!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:53 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok so I am getting beyond annoyed with every one except my bf at this point. Im over due, scared shitless,depressed, have sky high anxiety, cant sleep, everything hurts, my stomach itches itensely every hour, self concious as hell...

so my gramma comes over today to give me a couple things, ive complained to her how other members of my family have repeatedly asked how much weight ive gained, made comments on my size, how much ive put on...yeah I could go on. So she insists on taking pictures of my belly, and shes helped me out financially a lot, so im like yep whatever guess I have to. So I make a comment how I hate pictures though to let her know im not happy about it...shes technologically dumb and couldnt figure out how to take pictures, ended up with like 50...so what does she do...just to piss me off? Posts it to facebook."look how tired she is"

Yeah no shit. Thanks for that. Nothing like getting fingers shoved up you, swished around a bit and then having this encounter not even an hour later. Not to mention I didnt answer the phone when she called two times...TWO TIMES, and she calls the hospital twice asking for me. Dont you think were going to frigging let people know when im in god damned labor?

I hate everyone, im an emotional wreck and at this point I dont even want visitors from my family at the hospital. Or at all, ever. Seriously. But I feel obligated and have a bf that would feel guilty for my actions. But I seriously despise people right now.
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Hang in there!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeweledolphin
by Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Awe I'm sorry :( too many people don't like to think before they say and do crap. Hope your baby is here soon. My son was 8 days late. And if you don't want people there, don't let them. Last thing you want is to be stressed out and wondering what inconsiderate people may say after giving birth. You will be tired enough. ♡
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Well first, you can refuse cervical checks so don't feel obligated to consent to those as they are worthless.  I know that family can be difficult, but they are just excited.  Try looking at it from the perspective that you actually have people who care enough to bother you - some women don't even have that.  You're in the home stretch, momma!  Just hang on a bit longer and you'll have a cute little squish to help you forget about the family annoyances.  =)

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I'm sorry mama just hang in there. I know everyone and their mother seem to like constantly blowing up both my phone and my husbands phone to see if anything has happened yet like we wouldn't say anything if I had already had the baby.
VicVinegar
by Keila on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:17 AM

How far along are you??

I promise this pregnancy won't last forever! The last trimester is by far the worst IMO because everything hurts, you can't get comfortable, you have to get up 8,000x a night to Lee, the waiting takes forever and you're just plain miserable. But then you get to hold your sweet baby and after a couple months you've completely forgotten just how miserable you were!!

iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:24 AM
I don't blame you. I would not want any visitors at the hospital! Might be for their own good lol

Hang in there, mama!
snefanie
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Thank you everyone, just seems at this point my family is way more concerned about how much weight ive gained than the baby. And bothering me quite literally every day about something Ive told them the day prior.

And im 40w3d im beig induced monday. So I just need to focus on the picture of seeing my baby, the look on my bf's face, (and the pack of cigarettes) in my near future, lol seriously though, ive never thought I was capable of going 9 months without, to wanting one so bad this late.

But I appreciate all your kind words, thank you.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Don't let obligation make you do something you don't WANT to do.

snefanie
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:50 PM
I know, its just hard when it comes to family. I feel like I need to let my father in the hospital, and my grandmother. Even though I know its not going to go well, especially with my father. And my grandmother and her husband are friggn obsessed with snapping pictures every minute. But at the same time I feel like I have more of an excuse for beig a bitch right after giving birth than a few days later at home lol.

Im just gonna have to make a few rules before anyone's allowed in I guess.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Well.. stop getting your cervix checked if it's so bad. You don't need them anyway. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN