Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Easter weekend chat!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 14 Replies
Anyone announcing their pregnancy this weekend?

What are your Easter plans?

Let's chat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Today we are going to my husband's vasectomy consultation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Saturday, I work 1/2 day & I'm hoping to get baby's crib set up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Sunday, we are having brunch with my inlaws & dinner with my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM

I probably won't announce, but I'm going to take the announcement pictures! 

We're going to go to an egg hunt tomorrow morning and have Easter dinner on Sunday.  Nothing big, just family time.  =)  Too bad hubby works all weekend.

kamismommy1208
by Jen on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:40 PM
We are not announcing yet ={ I would love to but my 1st appointment isnt until Tuesday and we are planning a big move from MD to FL in July that we haven't announced yet either and hubby doesn't wanna tell the family we are expecting another little one until after the move he thinks it will be too much for them..."hey we are moving to FL and by the way we are prego also see ya"
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM
How fun!

What will you do in your pics?

Quoting Heather2001:

I probably won't announce, but I'm going to take the announcement pictures! 

We're going to go to an egg hunt tomorrow morning and have Easter dinner on Sunday.  Nothing big, just family time.  =)  Too bad hubby works all weekend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Oh yeah, that is alot!

How far along are you?

Quoting kamismommy1208: We are not announcing yet ={ I would love to but my 1st appointment isnt until Tuesday and we are planning a big move from MD to FL in July that we haven't announced yet either and hubby doesn't wanna tell the family we are expecting another little one until after the move he thinks it will be too much for them..."hey we are moving to FL and by the way we are prego also see ya"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamismommy1208
by Jen on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Not sure how far along we are we found out on the 8th and my doc appointment is Tuesday and I cant wait to find out.

Quoting kmqw229: Oh yeah, that is alot!

How far along are you?

Quoting kamismommy1208: We are not announcing yet ={ I would love to but my 1st appointment isnt until Tuesday and we are planning a big move from MD to FL in July that we haven't announced yet either and hubby doesn't wanna tell the family we are expecting another little one until after the move he thinks it will be too much for them..."hey we are moving to FL and by the way we are prego also see ya"
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 7:21 AM
So exciting!!

Quoting kamismommy1208: Not sure how far along we are we found out on the 8th and my doc appointment is Tuesday and I cant wait to find out.

Quoting kmqw229: Oh yeah, that is alot!

How far along are you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN