Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant with twins

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies, my name is Mckenzie. I just joined this website yesterday and this will be my first post in this group. I just completed my third year of college and I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and found out a few weeks ago that I am having... TWINS. This is a huge life changing experience for me and my boyfriend but I feel very blessed to be carrying two babies despite my age and my current stage in life. I am very lucky to have my family and my boyfriend's family supporting us.

This website seems like a lot of fun, and I'm hoping to meet some lovely women to chat with and be friends with :)

Please reply and introduce yourself to me, I would love to hear about you and your families.

(sorry I posted this already in two other groups)

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Well congratulations! ! That's a blessing! How old are you? If you don't mind me asking? Do you know the gender of the babies?
CutieCrab
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I am Jennifer. I go to school (online), work full time.  I am married and have a 5 year old son- Ethan. Baby #2 is due on August 31st.

mckenzieg94
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Thank you very much! I will be turning 20 this year and yes! Two little girls :)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Well congratulations! ! That's a blessing! How old are you? If you don't mind me asking? Do you know the gender of the babies?

mckenzieg94
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! Congrats on baby number two!! :)

Quoting CutieCrab:

Congrats! I am Jennifer. I go to school (online), work full time.  I am married and have a 5 year old son- Ethan. Baby #2 is due on August 31st.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm 8 weeks pregnant with our 5th and just found out this week it's twins too!! Congrats on your double blessing
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Awww!! I was 18 when I had my first daughter. I know it a very hard. By the time I was 24 I had 3 daughter's and by 27 I had my first boy. My husband and I have been together 13 years. Alot of people your age aren't going to understand, you have to grow up fast and aren't going to he living the same life you did. My husband and I were not the typical teen parents. We had our first home after we got married. We just bought our first house 3 years ago. It will be rough but you make it work!:)

Quoting mckenzieg94:

Thank you very much! I will be turning 20 this year and yes! Two little girls :)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Well congratulations! ! That's a blessing! How old are you? If you don't mind me asking? Do you know the gender of the babies?

mckenzieg94
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I'm glad we can both relate! You seem like such a fabulous woman! That must have been very difficult! Me and my boyfriend are currently renting an apartment but we are hoping to find a permanent home before the babies are here. I am very confident we will manage. Thank you for your support! I'd love to talk with you more:)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Awww!! I was 18 when I had my first daughter. I know it a very hard. By the time I was 24 I had 3 daughter's and by 27 I had my first boy. My husband and I have been together 13 years. Alot of people your age aren't going to understand, you have to grow up fast and aren't going to he living the same life you did. My husband and I were not the typical teen parents. We had our first home after we got married. We just bought our first house 3 years ago. It will be rough but you make it work!:)
Quoting mckenzieg94:

Jessy76
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Welcome to CM. Twins are so much fun. We have twins girls who are graduating HS this year. It's so hard to believe that they are 18 already! Good luck to you!

pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank you!:) it is very hard and I do get stressed out, but at the end of the day I know how blessed and lucky I am!! I didn't have any friends literally none (my best friend lives out of state, we've been friends 21 years) until 7 years ago. She is 10 years older then me so she can relate more to my lifestyle. Where are you from?

Quoting mckenzieg94:

I'm glad we can both relate! You seem like such a fabulous woman! That must have been very difficult! Me and my boyfriend are currently renting an apartment but we are hoping to find a permanent home before the babies are here. I am very confident we will manage. Thank you for your support! I'd love to talk with you more:)

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Awww!! I was 18 when I had my first daughter. I know it a very hard. By the time I was 24 I had 3 daughter's and by 27 I had my first boy. My husband and I have been together 13 years. Alot of people your age aren't going to understand, you have to grow up fast and aren't going to he living the same life you did. My husband and I were not the typical teen parents. We had our first home after we got married. We just bought our first house 3 years ago. It will be rough but you make it work!:)

Quoting mckenzieg94:

Devious103102
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and congrats!  I'm Priscilla, 31, mom to 5 (4 girls-13, 12, 8 & 2-and a 6m old boy).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN