Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Swimsuits

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm thinking about going shopping for a new swimsuit today. I'm 20w2d so I'll be very pregnant this summer. We have a pool and a boat so I know I will use the swimsuit tons. My problem is I'm not sure if I should buy a swimsuit that fits now or buy 1 a size bigger or buy both. Any input would be great!!
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM
The one I bought was able to grow with me my whole Pregnancy - the ones I've tried on have been pretty stretchy so just make sure it's not too snug now. Maybe size up I you are between sizes though
RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed

Quoting StaciF: The one I bought was able to grow with me my whole Pregnancy - the ones I've tried on have been pretty stretchy so just make sure it's not too snug now. Maybe size up I you are between sizes though
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I plan to go to motherhood to buy 1

Quoting StaciF: The one I bought was able to grow with me my whole Pregnancy - the ones I've tried on have been pretty stretchy so just make sure it's not too snug now. Maybe size up I you are between sizes though
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I got mine pretty cheap from old navy if you can't find one there. Looking forward to being pregnant this summer so I don't have to worry about fitting in a bathing suit lol

Quoting TS9509: Thanks! I plan to go to motherhood to buy 1

TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM
The old navy close to me doesn't have much of a selection for women :(

Quoting StaciF: I got mine pretty cheap from old navy if you can't find one there. Looking forward to being pregnant this summer so I don't have to worry about fitting in a bathing suit lol

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:06 PM
I ordered online :) mine doesn't have much either!

Quoting TS9509: The old navy close to me doesn't have much of a selection for women :(

Quoting StaciF: I got mine pretty cheap from old navy if you can't find one there. Looking forward to being pregnant this summer so I don't have to worry about fitting in a bathing suit lol

TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I might go and find the size I need then order something cute online.

Quoting StaciF: I ordered online :) mine doesn't have much either!

Quoting TS9509: The old navy close to me doesn't have much of a selection for women :(

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Both.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM
I just order enough to get the free shipping - sales are usually better on line - 30% off today I think! Then return in the store lol

Quoting TS9509: I might go and find the size I need then order something cute online.

Quoting StaciF: I ordered online :) mine doesn't have much either!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN