Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I can't do this my entire pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
To be moody is normal, I know. But this is extreme. Some days it's so bad I can't even function. I'm either extremely fucking pissed off or sad, so so sad. I really don't now what to do anymore. This is so much worse than the PPD I got with my first.

I feel bad for my son and for my husband. I'm always yelling at my son and sometimes I just put him in his room and let him do what he does because I just feel so done.
And my husband, he doesn't understand why I am being like this and really I don't either but I just need him to help me but I don't know how to let him and he doesn't know how to try.
I feel like I am the worst mom to my son right now.
Is there anything a doctor could even do to help me with this?
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Whit0416
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Wellbutrin or Prozac is safe during pregnancy. Have you tried yoga? Or maybe acupuncture?? These are all things I've also looked into for my insane anxiety during this pregnancy.
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Apr. 19, 2014 at 1:53 PM
I haven't tried anything really. I haven't even gone to the doctor yet. I'm only 6 weeks...

Quoting Whit0416: Wellbutrin or Prozac is safe during pregnancy. Have you tried yoga? Or maybe acupuncture?? These are all things I've also looked into for my insane anxiety during this pregnancy.
FrumpyMama
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Yoga, tea, aromatherapy, meditation, going for walks outside, and just counting to 10 before flipping out are all things that can help until your hormones normalize for the pregnancy. Whatever you pick though, make sure you stick with it for at least a week. 

lillucky8
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM
I would definitely talk to your doctor!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM

I was like that with my second. My Dr put me on the genetic brand of Zoloft. I hate taking medication but at that point and time I knew I needed something. My family did not deserve such an unhappy mother/wife. I tried to do it naturally before I went to the Dr but it just got worse.

Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
That scares me. I really don't want to take anything if I don't have to :(

My husband and I had a long talk about things last night though and I'm gonna try to get into the doctor as soon as I can, hopefully this week.

Quoting Raeann11:

I was like that with my second. My Dr put me on the genetic brand of Zoloft. I hate taking medication but at that point and time I knew I needed something. My family did not deserve such an unhappy mother/wife. I tried to do it naturally before I went to the Dr but it just got worse.

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM

St. John's Wort

Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:10 PM
What??

Quoting MixedCooke:

St. John's Wort

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN