Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Intelligender !

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:21 PM
  • 16 Replies
How many mommies have done the intelligender test and gotten a correct answer? For those who don't know what intelligender is.... Intelligender is a test to find out the gender of your baby. Supposedly it is 75% accurate. And to get an accurate answer you have to follow each and every step correctly and carefully. You can take the test once you are 10 weeks pregnant. Its all just for fun anyway but the test are a little on the expensive side anywhere from $16-$40 depending on where you buy it. So who's tried it or is going to try it??? :)
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheyanne1234
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 7:34 PM
I wanted to try but I'm constantly getting uti with this pregnancy and thought that might effect results plus reviews say it's usually only right if it tells you you're having a girl. I it says boy it's wrong 70% of the time with boys.
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I don't like to spend money on tests so I prefer the red cabbage test and the baking soda test.  Much cheaper and really, just as accurate from what I've read.

Kris0309
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:06 PM
I did it when I was pregnant with my now 4 1/2 year old and it said girl. He is definitely ALL boy! Lol. I didn't have accurate results with it.
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I did it for fun...got boy and had a boy but the majority of people get boy anyway

kamismommy1208
by Jen on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:29 PM
With my DD I saw it and had to get it. It said boy I was so excited then at my anatomy US "he" was definitely a GIRL! Big fat waist of $$$
kamismommy1208
by Jen on Apr. 19, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Red cabbage and baking soda tests? What are they? Haven't heard of them lol

Quoting Heather2001:

I don't like to spend money on tests so I prefer the red cabbage test and the baking soda test.  Much cheaper and really, just as accurate from what I've read.

lilmomma27733
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:32 PM

i thought of trying the imteeligender after watching it on youtube. the results are mostly always boy i noticed. i will be finding about the gender of this baby in a couple weeks at my ultrasound, so decided not to waste the money. i did the baking soda test basically it's you put a tablespoon of baking soda in a container and a portion of your urine, it's said that if it foams like a beer thats a boy result, if it does nothing thats a girl result. my result was girl, i can't wait to find out what this little one is.

Quoting kamismommy1208: Red cabbage and baking soda tests? What are they? Haven't heard of them lol
Quoting Heather2001:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Both of those were correct for me! :)

Quoting Heather2001:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Google them, then try 'em out! :)

Quoting kamismommy1208: Red cabbage and baking soda tests? What are they? Haven't heard of them lol

Quoting Heather2001:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mummy2Connor
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:14 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)