Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ugh - vent

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am seriously so done. I'm due on Tuesday and have no sign of my son coming at all. I seriously can barely walk, and whenever I have to roll over in bed all I want to do is cry because it hurts my vagina so bad. My belly keeps getting rock hard but everyone is telling me they're not contractions. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm seriously so miserable. :(
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:54 PM

You're so close!  In just a bit, you'll have baby in your arms and you'll forget how miserable you are now - part of the miracle of birth: forgetting the misery, lol.  It's the only way the species propagates.  Hang in there!

MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:56 PM
It just really feels like there's no end in sight. It wouldn't be so bad if I knew what day he was coming but I don't! It irritates me.

Quoting Heather2001:

You're so close!  In just a bit, you'll have baby in your arms and you'll forget how miserable you are now - part of the miracle of birth: forgetting the misery, lol.  It's the only way the species propagates.  Hang in there!

cheyanne1234
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I felt the same way believe me. I felt like complete crap one day and so walked at the mall 2 hrs and did the deed with dh and he came the next day. Just gotta get labor started honey! Mind you, I was only 37 weeks and didn't think that would work but low and behold he came on his own.
MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I need to do something! Sadly we have no malls here, lol

Quoting cheyanne1234: I felt the same way believe me. I felt like complete crap one day and so walked at the mall 2 hrs and did the deed with dh and he came the next day. Just gotta get labor started honey! Mind you, I was only 37 weeks and didn't think that would work but low and behold he came on his own.
cheyanne1234
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Take a stroll at the park a few laps should do lol i was like "I'm only 37 weeks no way he'll come" and less than 24 hours later he was in y arms lol nipple stimulation sex and masturbation release oxytocin btw body's natural form of pitocin (:
MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Tried the last 3 already. Been Eating whole pineapples at a time. Eating jalepenos and tapatio at every meal practically, lol. *sigh* nothing works. I'm not into taking supplements really. I get my membranes swept Monday, so we'll see if that does the trick.

Quoting cheyanne1234: Take a stroll at the park a few laps should do lol i was like "I'm only 37 weeks no way he'll come" and less than 24 hours later he was in y arms lol nipple stimulation sex and masturbation release oxytocin btw body's natural form of pitocin (:
linz04060913
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:52 AM

My sister felt the same way and at 40+4 her ds came. It's so miserable though

FitMom479
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:07 AM
I feel the same way... but I am only 34 weeks... :-/
bbyblueAK
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Hugs momma he will be here soon even though it seems forever. Ds#1 was late so I feel your pain
mjimaging
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:41 AM
I know the feeling. Due Monday here but today might be the day for me. I've had signs this morning. I know the rolling over part sucks for me too plus my hips are killing me. I almost got up at quarter to six today just so I didn't have to be on my hips anymore. It seriously is torture. I'm taking all my hospital stuff to the Easter festivities today and hoping its time. I will be a little bummed to miss the ham though, I haven't had a good ham in ages. Oh well. I am excited for baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN