Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how was your easter?!?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
How did your day go today?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tenderheart3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:56 PM

We had a great day!  Actually the circus was in town and we decided to get last minute tickets. We were so excited! Unfortunately the seats were in the last row way up at the top. Those were a lot of stairs climb.  But the crazy thing was how loud the circus was... so loud that you had to cover your ears otherwise you'd be deaf by the end of the show.  My daughter was in tears because she was so scared lol.  My poor baby. Anyways we decided to get a refund and leave.  The ticket box was not surprised by our request-- apparently we aren't the only ones who complained about the sound. We were surprised because we've been to the circus in the past and it was never this loud.  Anyway, we had a good laugh afterwards and went for some ice cream.  The best part of the day was decorating eggs and having an egg hunt in our yard.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Too busy! I'm tired!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KME3
by Kristin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Uneventful. .. Just the way I like it.
wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Long! We went to visit my family and on top of me being completely uncomfortable all day from being so far along and dealing with a cold hubby was miserable because he doesn't like going to family gatherings and just does it to make me happy. Plus the in laws stopped by and I don't exactly see eye to eye with them after everything they've said during my pregnancy.
martini8787
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Awesom!! I am currently 20 weeks with our first and my Hubbs got me fresh doughnuts from the best local shop before he went to work. When he came home we went to his Mom's house played with our neice and caught up with the family, I have some of the best in-laws anyone could wish for.

EmilyH87
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 12:26 PM

We had friends come in this weekend for a beer brewing party and left Sunday. Uneventful after that besides I went to see Winter Soldier with a friend. We won't have anyone to hide eggs for until next year. :) I did get in a two hour nap before the movie, which was pretty awesome. lol

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:51 PM

It was great--how was your day?

ATG499
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Our Easter was pretty great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN