Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Uh oh update 2

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:09 AM
  • 28 Replies
Took a test this afternoon plain bfn
Still cramping and randomly got a metallic taste (happened last time too ) so idk guess I'll wait it out, af due between now and Monday

So I took a test this morning bfn went back hours later it had a line but was clear ( I went back with dd test n had a line n it was right). Af can come between tomorrow and Monday . I'm cramping n my nips r sore everytime dd latches I'm screaming in pain , it can go either way , I'll run to dollar tree tomorrow... Test after time limit

Ok so as most of u know I just had dd in jan. And while we definitely want another we aren't trying (but not preventing.. Pullout method) so during estimated fertile week we forgot half that method and yeah oops (heat of moment and sexy time being at limited times it happens). Fast forward I'm expecting af this weekend. I'm crampy and out of it. Today I had slight spotting . But no more. How long after implantation bleeding did u get a positive? I'm hoping not (don't bash) I'm enjoying my dd, I have a reaction to condoms and birthcontrol turns me psycho lol
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:14 AM

I had IB (that I was aware of) with one pregnancy and got a BFP almost a later.

GL!

booaura
by Aurabella on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:16 AM
I've never had implantation bleeding, not that I've noticed at least. But I am pregnant and I had my daughter in January, and we were trying to NOT get pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:22 AM
I hear ya! I don't wanna tell him my suspicions , he knows there's a small chance and that would be our luck and we would welcome it with open arms . It would be a surprise to him . I am enjoying dd so much right now . I didn't have any implantation bleeding with her just early nausea and cramping before missed period and with negative tests

Quoting booaura: I've never had implantation bleeding, not that I've noticed at least. But I am pregnant and I had my daughter in January, and we were trying to NOT get pregnant.
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:23 AM
I only had IB with my second, and didn't get a BFP until 14 days later. (I produce HCG pretty slowly.)
booaura
by Aurabella on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:49 AM
I had no idea I was pregnant. The mandatory pregnancy test before the IUD insertion came up positive, total shock to us both. Our kids are all about 2 years apart, and I love that split. I'm not crazy about the idea of having two less than a year apart. I'm due sometime in December.

Quoting rwcw89: I hear ya! I don't wanna tell him my suspicions , he knows there's a small chance and that would be our luck and we would welcome it with open arms . It would be a surprise to him . I am enjoying dd so much right now . I didn't have any implantation bleeding with her just early nausea and cramping before missed period and with negative tests

Quoting booaura: I've never had implantation bleeding, not that I've noticed at least. But I am pregnant and I had my daughter in January, and we were trying to NOT get pregnant.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:21 AM
I've never had ib. Good luck!! Hopefully it's just af.
bethieboo88
by Bethany on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM
No judgment shit happens. I didn't implant bleed until seven weeks. By then I had a few positives.
november117
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:25 AM
I had IB with my 2nd. Got my bfp at 12 dpo with him. None that I noticed with my first or this one.
VicVinegar
by Keila on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Uh oh girl!!! I have no idea but please keep us updated!

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Well naturally I poas n it's neg gunna wait a few meow days. The cramping is what's throwing me off I haven't cramped the passed two af

Quoting VicVinegar:

Uh oh girl!!! I have no idea but please keep us updated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)