Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The honest company

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I decided to try the trial products and this what I orderd. I love the diapers! I don't wanna use them lol
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saraface5383
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
They are really cute but I hated them lol. They didn't hold for anything with my son, I wish they did they are cute!
eem8605
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:24 PM

You do know that with this trial you are now signed up to get the diapers on a monthly basis? My son got a blotchy rash from the diapers. He has a wheat allergy. They are cute, but not worthy my tiny hiney.

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM

I have a friend who SWEARS by them...but I have a couple friends who steer clear 100%... hopefully they work for you!

Nela12
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Really that sucks! I might just use them when I'm at the hospital. I was kind of like what the heck when I got the box cause it was small lol but everything came in so I'm not complaining

Quoting saraface5383: They are really cute but I hated them lol. They didn't hold for anything with my son, I wish they did they are cute!
Nela12
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Yeah, if i don't like them I won't use them.

Quoting eem8605:

You do know that with this trial you are now signed up to get the diapers on a monthly basis? My son got a blotchy rash from the diapers. He has a wheat allergy. They are cute, but not worthy my tiny hiney.

hot_momma633
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I hate them. They are cute I'll give em that,but my dd had a rash so bad from them we ended up at the Dr. It took a week to get rid of it.
Decemberlov
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I almost ordered the sample too until I read the fine print about the monthly plan. I suck at remembering to cancel things, I didn't want to get sucked in. I'm fairly positive well be doing cloth anyway.
mommyslate
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I ordered 3 sample kits and just called and cancelled the subscription today right after I received them. It wasn't hard, though she did try once to get me to keep it. My new little ones not here yet so I just wanted to have them to try for her when she does come.

Quoting Decemberlov: I almost ordered the sample too until I read the fine print about the monthly plan. I suck at remembering to cancel things, I didn't want to get sucked in. I'm fairly positive well be doing cloth anyway.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I've never tried them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:14 PM
I didn't realize it was like a subscription.

Quoting Decemberlov: I almost ordered the sample too until I read the fine print about the monthly plan. I suck at remembering to cancel things, I didn't want to get sucked in. I'm fairly positive well be doing cloth anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN