Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just want to introduce myself!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies!!! New to Cafe Mom and just wanted to introduce myself and get to know you wonderful ladies :)

My name is Skyla and I live in Montana. I have a 15 month old daughter and I am 24 weeks pregnant. My husband works on a far and hopefully this december we will be moving back home! (idaho) where i was born and raised.. ( i miss my family!) Being a momma is my top priority but I also do several other things. When I was 30 weeks pregnant with my first, I got to fire my boss and now i work 100% from home with an AMAZING health benefit discount company that has been so good to my family and Im hoping by june of next year I will be able to retire my husband as well. And I am starting school in May for health care administration specializing in health care managment. I get a lot of "how do you manage to do so much.." Time management my friends! And it helps that I work part time and make more than a full time income hahahaha. Anywho, thats just a little bit about me. I would LOVE to get to know you ladies, so please if you have any questions, ask away! and tell me about yourself

as well!

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group, and cafemom :-)

I'm kristina, I have a 2 year old son and due in December with our second. I got married in March and found out on April fools that I'm pregnant. We live in mountain home right now!
2_under_two
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Found out on april fools? HAHAHAHA too funny! Nice to meet you!

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome. I'm Amanda. I'm 34, married to my dh for 16 years. We live in MO. I'm a mom to 8 little ones, and (fingers crossed) hope to be posting pictures of baby 9 tomorrow.

We homeschool, home birth, cloth diaper, and do the vast majority of the 'crunchy' stuff in life. :)
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yeah i waited to tell my husband until the 3rd because i was afraid he wouldn't believe me!

Quoting 2_under_two:

Found out on april fools? HAHAHAHA too funny! Nice to meet you!

2_under_two
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM

yay! I wish i could home birth but my midwife said no go! im 50 miles away from the hospital lol! luckly she is the "doctor" at the hospital so either way atleast i get to have a midwife/natural birth :)

booaura
by Aurabella on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Welcome to the group! I'm Aurabella, I have three children, boys who are 4 and 2, and a 3 month old baby girl. I'm due sometime in December with our fourth. Congratulations on your baby!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:19 AM
Welcome & congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2_under_two
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:35 AM

thanks everyone! nice to meet you!

Devious103102
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi and welcome.  What are you having? 

I'm Priscilla and I have 5 kiddo's (13, 12, 8, 2 and almost 7m).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN