Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how's your day?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well I had a ultrasound appointment on the 21 but my mom forgot to tell me. It feels like im not going to find out the gender of my baby. But I have another one on the 28 ill be drinking that sweet juice to test for diabetes my sister told me it taste horrible. But on the bright side I woke up to my happy baby. He/she has been moving all morning.

Hows your day going so far?
Any special plans?
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I have to go to Target, get some things we need for now and some things we need for vacation in 25 days... maybe clearning out hubby's side of the garage so he can park in there again

TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Aww where are you going for vacation

Quoting Larsbug:

I have to go to Target, get some things we need for now and some things we need for vacation in 25 days... maybe clearning out hubby's side of the garage so he can park in there again

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:38 PM

San Diego (again)...DH is from there...but at least it's a good, fun place to visit

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: Aww where are you going for vacation
Quoting Larsbug:

Shelbypb
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM
I had a huge melt down last night because my husband dropped wine all over my bed then today I'm getting annoyed with my doc because I'm trying to change my appointment but they won't help me. But my husband is bringing home cake mix and icing tonight to make me feel better lol
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
baby development
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Oatmeal makes me happy

Quoting Shelbypb: I had a huge melt down last night because my husband dropped wine all over my bed then today I'm getting annoyed with my doc because I'm trying to change my appointment but they won't help me. But my husband is bringing home cake mix and icing tonight to make me feel better lol
Shelbypb
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:50 PM
I don't like oatmeal I love sweets but we don't buy them very often so sometimes I just really need something sweet to boost my mood

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: Oatmeal makes me
happy

Quoting Shelbypb: I had a huge melt down last night because my husband dropped wine all over my bed then today I'm getting annoyed with my doc because I'm trying to change my appointment but they won't help me. But my husband is bringing home cake mix and icing tonight to make me feel better lol
KME3
by Kristin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:04 PM
No special plans here. Supposed to be cleaning but I don't know lol. I'll do the bare minimum to make the place look presentable haha.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds so fun

Quoting Larsbug:

San Diego (again)...DH is from there...but at least it's a good, fun place to visit

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: Aww where are you going for vacation
Quoting Larsbug:

TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Ha I started cleaning at 11 or12 but my mom took over I got tired

Quoting KME3: No special plans here. Supposed to be cleaning but I don't know lol. I'll do the bare minimum to make the place look presentable haha.
mynumber3
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 4:58 AM
Hello everyone.. I am new to this group...so responding late.
I had my 31weeks routine appointment yesterday.. I wanted another ultrasound but have to wait for 2 more weeks...My baby boy is moving and kicking so much( which is wonderful)..
@ Tiffany...That is the glucose test..which tests for diabetes..and it taste like a ridicously orange coolaid with tons of sugar..and u have to wait for 1 hr to getting blood drawn...good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN