Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did you have a cute or unique pregnancy announcement?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM
  • 30 Replies

Did you have a cute or unique pregnancy announcement?

We're doing a roundup on The Stir of cute, unique pregnancy announcement photos. (i.e. On a holiday card with the "do not open 'til [due date]" sign, putting an cute "big brother/sister" t-shirt on the sibling, etc.)

If you have one, please share here!

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stenhouse_baby
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I stopped by my parents house and gave this letter to both of my parents along with their mail. They cried happy tears
KJ_on
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We went with the meme game of thrones theme
KME3
by Kristin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:10 PM
I must live under a rock because I have never heard of most of the stuff people do while expecting. .. haha. All I know is baby shower. That's it. Good ol cafemom has taught me so much. Lol.
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

This was ours, I crocheted the blanket just for the announcement picture :) The stuffed lion toy belonged to our first son, and once he found out we were expecting a baby he offered to hand it down :) 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

JennyR26
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Our first we found out before Thanksgiving so at dinner when the whole family sat down to pray, I waited until the end of the prayer and said, "Also, thank you Lord for the gift we are gonna receive in July." Not a dry eye in the house.
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM
6 moms liked this

I just made mine the other day:

Kaybean
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is how we told the boys and then I uploaded this pic as our announcement on FB.
Curlgurl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This was our Facebook announcement. For our parent's we wrapped a Christmas gift with a tiny Christmas sock and a sign rolled up in it that said " I'm going to be a big sister August 2014" and had my daughter open it. They were shocked because we had just been told our only option was through IVF.
Sammi.Gonzalez
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:19 PM

This is my FB pic I just found a pic online had my daughter pic out a favorite picture of herself and done a collage not super creative but it done the trick :)

samsanders
by Samantha on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Love this idea!

Quoting Kaybean:

Mobile Photo

This is how we told the boys and then I uploaded this pic as our announcement on FB.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)