Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sorry but don't know where to post this.....PLEASE READ

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 35 Replies

Looking at this test you would think yeah she is pregnant! But here is the thing, and please I don't want to upset anyone who has tried for a long time to get pregnant because I did before, Its impossible for me to be pregnant! In July after my 5th child I got a IUD placed and for christmas my husband got his tubes tied so to speak. So could this be real. I kinda hope so. I asked my hubby not to do it and he did any ways. I know 5 is a lot but I don't know ,after trying for 3 years of one it just seemed wrong.  

Update- went to the doctor who did a urine test which came back negative. I showed him this test which he agreed was positive. He then did a ultrasound which showed a 5cm cyst on my ovary. Maybe that's why it was positives waiting for results of blood work to see if maybe it was a chemical pregnancy or just the cyst. Kinda bummed.
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paigesmommy78
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM
No birth control is a 100% but abstinence
booaura
by Aurabella on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Nothing is 100%. Did he go in for his follow up testing. And yes, that is positive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:18 AM

He went for one follow up and was cleared. I can't remember if he went for the second. I really hope I am. I feel bad for saying that.

booaura
by Aurabella on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
You're pregnant. that is a positive. And false positives are very, very rare. Get a blood test to be sure, and an u/s ASAP since you have the IUD in.

Quoting Mzwest83:

He went for one follow up and was cleared. I can't remember if he went for the second. I really hope I am. I feel bad for saying that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberNewman0213
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
How long after taking the test did this line pop up? If it was more than a few min it could be a evap line. I have gotten an evap lone on those test before.
lilmomma27733
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:15 AM

thats how my blue line test looked too i follwed up with the dr. sure enough i was 5 weeks by then. i also had it where it was postive with the first response test and then AF shows up two days later. nothing is 100% but hopefully it works to be what you want:)

RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Honestly I would do a pink dye test.
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Go get a pink dye test or digital.

I've known people who have gotten pregnant after a vasectomy, and also with an IUD. Together though, crazy odds, but seemingly not impossible!
kristen518-06
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I could be wrong but I'm thinking evap. I would get a pink dye
MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I would do pink dye. Blue dye is notorious for evaps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)