Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

30 week bump pic with little mans big sister!! POST YOURS!!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM
  • 44 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I love this picture. Let's see those bellied ladies!!
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethieboo88
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Mobile Photo

You are so cute! And dd is adorable!! I'm not showing with this one yet. But here was me at 6 months with my dd!
LoveH523
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM
You look great! My belly is huge, I'm not excited to see and feel it get any bigger. It's becoming very difficult to do things
Quoting bethieboo88:

Mobile Photo

You are so cute! And dd is adorable!! I'm not showing yet. But here me 6 months with my dd!
bethieboo88
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Lol this was in 2012 dd is 19 months. I'm 9weeks with this one. Not showing yet. I was already showing at this point with my dd lol.

Quoting LoveH523: You look great! My belly is huge, I'm not excited to see and feel it get any bigger. It's becoming very difficult to do things
Quoting bethieboo88:

Mobile Photo

You are so cute! And dd is adorable!! I'm not showing yet. But here me 6 months with my dd!
i.love.my.life
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this

This is last week sometime. I am 33 weeks today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveH523
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I was the total opposite with my DD as I am with this one. The pregnancy was amazing. I was in such good shape! This one is a boy and I've gained weight, I'm uncomfortable and they're thinking of putting me on bed rest because I'm measuring and if I'm 40 weeks, when I'm really only 30. They don't want to risk early labor but I won't know for sure until end of this week.
Quoting bethieboo88: Lol this was in 2012 dd is 19 months. I'm 9weeks with this one. Not showing yet. I was already showing at this point with my dd lol.

Quoting LoveH523: You look great! My belly is huge, I'm not excited to see and feel it get any bigger. It's becoming very difficult to do things
Quoting bethieboo88:

Mobile Photo

bethieboo88
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I read that said a little prayer. I stopped taking pictures after this. It all went down hill from there. I gained a total of 80lbs. I was 30lbs under weight, but still that's 50lbs!! With this one so far I am still loosing weight. But I have a feeling it's another girl. We will see in June!!

Quoting LoveH523: I was the total opposite with my DD as I am with this one. The pregnancy was amazing. I was in such good shape! This one is a boy and I've gained weight, I'm uncomfortable and they're thinking of putting me on bed rest because I'm measuring and if I'm 40 weeks, when I'm really only 30. They don't want to risk early labor but I won't know for sure until end of this week.
Quoting bethieboo88: Lol this was in 2012 dd is 19 months. I'm 9weeks with this one. Not showing yet. I was already showing at this point with my dd lol.

Quoting bethieboo88:

Mobile Photo

2babys2love
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this

29 Weeks 1 day.
tairakittie
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

29 weeks
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Yall are too cute together!!!! Love the bump! Im taking my weekly pic tomorrow, Ill be 18w2d, but heres me last week at 17w2d :)

missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Oh and this will be my 3rd baby and 3rd boy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN