Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Natural Birth

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:25 AM
  • 23 Replies

Good day all, 

i am a bit nervous for birth lol.

i am now 33weeks pregnant and i chose to go ALL Natural, i have my Midwife and doing Water Birth.

i am just afraid that i will not be able to handle the pain of Dilate enough esc...

any help or advice from ladies that HAD natural births as this?

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angels24
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:38 AM
I had all 3 of mine natural no pain medicine with any of them

Quoting Kyiri:

Good day all, 

i am a bit nervous for birth lol.

i am now 33weeks pregnant and i chose to go ALL Natural, i have my Midwife and doing Water Birth.

i am just afraid that i will not be able to handle the pain of Dilate enough esc...

any help or advice from ladies that HAD natural births as this?

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I had epidurals for my first three, all natural for my fourth birth... and if I could do it all over again I would do them ALL natural!
ELKmountain.mom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Home water birth with my last. It was better than I expected. I was surprised it seems less painful than I thought. I never felt out of control, never got sick or scared. Just breathed and enjoyed the process, really was amazing.
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Your body will know what to do.  I've had my previous three naturally.  It's not a cakewalk, but it's manageable, especially if you're in the water.  =)

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I've had my 4 natural - being able to move and switch positions was a huge help during different stages of labor - even walking outside was a nice change. You'll be able to do it!!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM
I've had 3 kids. 1st with an epi, 2nd just a shot of fentenyl (sp?) and 3rd was a natural water birth. My recovery with my 3rd was the easiest!!

You can do it! Plus, you can not beat the surge of hormones you get after pushing your baby out!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydylan3
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:34 PM
You'll do great. I'm having my second natural home water birth. My only advice is to have a good support team. The water helps a lot too :) good luck and congrats
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Good luck, I'm having my first in Sept and also opted for the all natural water birth. I did a lot of research on it and 99% of the time women say it was so much better, just remember, we were designed to give birth naturally. 

16May
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Having a natural birth was the best thing that ever has happened to me. I'm a total baby when it comes to pain but I enjoyed labor. You'll do fine just make sure you go into labor confident and brave.
booaura
by Aurabella on May. 1, 2014 at 11:45 PM
I had my babies naturally. It hurt, but with some breathing and relaxation and distraction, I was able to handle it. Your body is designed to do this. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN