Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you experienced this?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ok, sometimes when I put my hand on the right side of my belly I feel a very faint patting almost like a heartbeat. It is not my heartbeat because the first time this happened I took my pulse and my heart rate was faster then this "pulse". Could the baby be having hiccups? I really don't believe I am felting the baby's HB because the "pulse"'feeling is kind of slow. I don't remember this with my first pregnancy. I am currently 32 weeks will be 33 Monday, this has been going on since 29 weeks.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Had3girls
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Yup ur lil one has the hiccups!! It's cute at first but aggravating at times lol my lil one gets the hiccups multiple times a day!!
Mom.Of.Two.2
by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I felt movement really early and my son had hiccups of different intensities all the time.
RMslady
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Yes :) sounds like hiccups. I used to love when.mine got hiccups. Lol the last one got them when i was in labor and you could hear them coming through the heart rate monitor )
booaura
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:49 AM
It's hiccups :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Sounds like hiccups.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM

hiccups

smorgan865
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Sounds like hiccups. Wait until you're further along and your whole belly jumps! It's cute, but sometimes annoying, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)