Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boobs like OW!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

Okay this is baby #2 for me and I do NOT remember my boobs growing this fast with my first daughter! I'm only 23 weeks along this time and I feel like they are already solid. I was starting to "pop out" of my normal bras, so I got a new one a couple days ago, then I wake up today and it barely fits!! Anybody else had this problem?! Maybe they're just really swollen and sore today... It's just bizarre!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on May. 4, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Mine got bigger faster with my second pregnancy but they really didn't start to harden up or hurt until my milk came in.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
StaciF
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:59 PM
I wish :( mine never get bigger with pregnancy!!
lovemytwo88
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Yes thats how it has been this pregnancy for me (my 3rd). It started around 6wks and they have grown so much and are so full they get tender. Never happened with my past 2 pregnancies.
sen131
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Glad I'm not the only one!! The bad thing is, they aren't even HUGE! They're just bigger than normal and full and sore! Gah!

EninJenniLouis
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:50 PM
This is #4 for me and it's been so bad I've worn a tight sports bra-the pull on kind- to kind of bind them. I already have new stretch marks on them and I'm only 15 weeks. I've been so tender and they've hardened up a few times. My OB did a breast exam at my last appointment and asked about the tenderness without me having to say anything. I guess he could tell.
Kaybean
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:55 PM
I'm 25 weeks right now. I don't remember with my first son but my boobs did get a bit bigger with my second son and they're about a half cup or so bigger with this one and they'll get a lot bigger when she's born and my milk comes in. My boobs were huge after both boys were born and I started nursing.
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 4, 2014 at 7:36 PM
I was a C cup before kids and I'm currently a G cup while breastfeeding.
PeppyInPink
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM
This is my 3rd pregnancy & so far at 11 weeks they've already probably doubled. I feel like mine grew really slowly with my son & then got bigger after delivery.. I just hope this means we will be successful at BFing ;)
martini8787
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I am 22 weeks with my first but I haven't been able to wear a real bra for at least two months now but I went form a dd to ff. I get crazy electrical shock type pain in them from time to time now too :( Kind of scared about what will happen in the next few months to be honest.

LifesALilHectic
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM

they will swell and shrink.... mine do the same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)