Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

did any prego woman on here experience hating their baby fathers?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 21 Replies

Im pregnant and cant stand my babys dad... everything he does or say lately is urking. I look at him with disgust. Its alot worst than it was before i got prego. Did any of you experience this during your pregnancy? And are you going thru it now? smh

by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norwgnwood
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I left and never looked back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It's actually pretty common - hormones are evil things that make you want to go ballistic on them.  Some of our worst fights have been while I was pregnant.

infinity34
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Wow, ive been thinking to do the same thing...lol

Quoting norwgnwood: Yes. I left and never looked back.

Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I had really bad time controling my emotions w my first my dh took my rath. I look back now that think I can't believe I started fights all the time over spilt milk. But this pregnancy so far I'm able to control it better. Good luck!! I hope things work out at the end even if that includes not being together any more.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on May. 8, 2014 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
He bugs me more but I've never hated him.
bamamommy2009
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

With my daughter's father I ended up hating him during the pregnancy and well afterward. Everything he said, did, breathed- for a long time his actions made me feel as if he was beneath me as a partner{ we rock as friends but MAJORLY SUCK as ANYTHING ELSE}. I got him good when she was born though, he did make it to be by my side when she was born, he would not get close enough to me while I pushed, but while the epidural was wearing off they pushed potosin and i contracted unexpectantly- I about broke his hand when it caught me off guard. we laugh about it now, but it took a long time for us to finally not despise each other as much.

norwgnwood
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
It was the right decision. He chose not to be a part of his daughters life and has never even met her. I don't want to be with someone like that.

Quoting infinity34:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
infinity34
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I told him to kill himself and i hope he gets hit by a bus. lmao... i feel like a witch for thinking this way and saying these things, but i just cant help it.

infinity34
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:08 PM

sounds like a very smart decision. Sounds like your daughter can do better without someone as low as that in her life anyways. 

Quoting norwgnwood: It was the right decision. He chose not to be a part of his daughters life and has never even met her. I don't want to be with someone like that.
Quoting infinity34:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)