Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Any girls pregnant and cant tolerate your husbands??

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM
  • 13 Replies
Im now 13 weeks pregnant and since I found out i was expecting I was so not into my husband, I mean I cannot tolerate him giving me a hug or a kiss even his prefume will make me sick. I feel bad I love him but i cant stand him right now. :-( people tell me is normal.
by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CamaroMama214
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Omg I was like that last pregnancy. I think I'm getting that way again with this one, but it's worse because a feel weird towards my son too. I feel horrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I find that what i just accepted before is now just pissing me off...like 10 minutes to do something that takes 5 seconds. I also have noticed his smell and my daughters and they know this so they shower pretty quick when they get home for fear i might take a cold hose to them...lol
msfloresa
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Cute thing of them doing this for momma lol. I just feel bad for my husband hes so kind so nice with me but i cant handle it.

Quoting nebcutie: I find that what i just accepted before is now just pissing me off...like 10 minutes to do something that takes 5 seconds. I also have noticed his smell and my daughters and they know this so they shower pretty quick when they get home for fear i might take a cold hose to them...lol
msfloresa
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:08 PM
With my first pregnancie i couldnt tolerate my little brother he will talk to me and i would just ignore him. At the end my son was identical with him when i think about it i feel so bad but things are like this. Now my huaband is the one paying lol....

Quoting CamaroMama214: Omg I was like that last pregnancy. I think I'm getting that way again with this one, but it's worse because a feel weird towards my son too. I feel horrible.
lilmomma27733
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:11 PM

this has been me this whole pregnancy, i can't stand the hubby i get easily annoyed by everything about him. i do feel bad about sometimes but he is always "your sooo grouchy, but i love you" lol. at first it was i know it's your hormones and yada yada i wanted to smack him one.

evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Me. He doesn't even sleep in the same room with me anymore
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM
I warn mine when I feel like i will snap so he stays clear and understands when i do so it does not catch him by surprise.

Quoting msfloresa: Cute thing of them doing this for momma lol. I just feel bad for my husband hes so kind so nice with me but i cant handle it.

Quoting nebcutie: I find that what i just accepted before is now just pissing me off...like 10 minutes to do something that takes 5 seconds. I also have noticed his smell and my daughters and they know this so they shower pretty quick when they get home for fear i might take a cold hose to them...lol
booaura
by Aurabella on May. 9, 2014 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 9 weeks and couldn't be more in love or more needy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bestmom676
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:36 PM

i am 24 weeks pregnant i can stand my husband but tend to get cranky with alot of people lately lol i have never been like that

FitMom479
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I haven't been able to keep my paws off my hubby this entire pregnancy! And I am 37 weeks!! ♡ I have been lovey dovey and smothering haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)