Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

weird... been days and pregnant but no appetite... ??? :/

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

Im not really eating lately. I eat a piece of fruit a day and drink water along with my prenatal vitamine. I dont understand, i went from eating everything and craving bout everything to now nothing hardly at all. Im having headaches too Should i be concerned?

by on May. 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 9, 2014 at 6:58 PM

How far along are you?  I spent the first twelve weeks eating everything in sight.  Now I'm 14 weeks and I have to force myself to eat anything.  Nothing sounds good, even when I can tell that I'm super hungry.  I also get headaches during pregnancy but found that taking magnesium helps them.  You might be Mg deficient if you aren't eating a balanced diet.  Also, wacky blood sugar from not eating enough can cause headaches.  You really need to eat more than a piece of fruit a day, hun, even if you have to force yourself.

NeonGirl9583
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM
I didn't eat much
NeonGirl9583
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM
I didn't eat much
infinity34
by on May. 9, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Im 6 weeks, but i found out i was prego at 4 weeks. I was eating everything i saw . Now all of the sudden i just am not hungry. :/ i eat bout 2 peaches a day and my vitamin. I just think eventually its going to change.

How far along are you?  I spent the first twelve weeks eating everything in sight.  Now I'm 14 weeks and I have to force myself to eat anything.  Nothing sounds good, even when I can tell that I'm super hungry.  I also get headaches during pregnancy but found that taking magnesium helps them.  You might be Mg deficient if you aren't eating a balanced diet.  Also, wacky blood sugar from not eating enough can cause headaches.  You really need to eat more than a piece of fruit a day, hun, even if you have to force yourself.

VicVinegar
by Keila on May. 9, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Totally normal early in pregnancy. I lost 5lbs the.first trimester cause i just wasn't hungry
Pipersmom1988
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I was like that to I'm 11 weeks now I feel like have to make my self eat because if I don't eat I get morning sickness really bad.
infinity34
by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:16 PM

oh, okay, so it is normal. I was getting concerned. Ive lost weight and im feeling sick. I tried to force myself to eat today tho since i seen someone tell me that i should. But i guess things will change soon and ill get hungry again. Thanks for responding :)

Quoting VicVinegar: Totally normal early in pregnancy. I lost 5lbs the.first trimester cause i just wasn't hungry

infinity34
by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:18 PM

wow, so i can stay this way throughout my entire pregnancy? How will the baby grow? now im confused

Quoting Pipersmom1988: I was like that to I'm 11 weeks now I feel like have to make my self eat because if I don't eat I get morning sickness really bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN