Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Something different -- Do your bath towels match?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  • 25 Replies

I know it's the pregnancy group but I was hanging bath towels outside earlier and it made me think, do your bath towels match?

Mine do not...unless of course you are going for the rainbow effect, lol. Growing up, we didn't have matching one either, so it's not a big deal to me. I do have a friend who must have matching bath towels.

So tell me, do you bath towels match?

by on May. 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sspaschal2427
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Lol nope... washcloths, hand towels and bath towels don't match.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandibee_5
by 7/30/14 on May. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Nope. Don't care either. Haha
StaciF
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Every time inread the title of your post my brain mushed bath and towels together to read "do your bowels match?" I'm gonna blame that one on baby brain!!!
MorriganzMommy
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

My bath towels match except for the four bath towels and 12 face clothes my GMIL bought us for the first Christmas DH and I were married. Other than that my bath towels (face clothes and hand towels too) are sand and sage green which is the colors of my bathroom and bedroom. The other towels are white, yellow, orange, and red. Which then makes my towels look rainbow, DD prefers to take those towels as she likes bright colors. They stayed in the closet until just recently DD found them, they hadn't been used at all and we had them for 8 years, the hand towels were still secured with a ribbon and had its tag still attached. DD decided she wanted to use them so they came out which was good as I needed new face clothes.

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM
No lol
kamismommy1208
by Jen on May. 12, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Nope! LOL
hbritton
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:03 PM
We have a rainbow lol literally, I bought them in a rainbow on purpose.
rachellaree20
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Not at all, some are black, some are white, some are blue or yellow, two are beach towels and some are an odd peach color.  If the towels match then my fiance and I would always get them mixed up which I don't care about but it bothers him if I use his towel.

Alluring
by Lorelei on May. 12, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Mine are all red. I loved the color and I wanted them. Growing up my mom would bleach them so it never mattered what color they came in they always wound up white.
Larsbug
by Laura on May. 12, 2014 at 3:00 PM

not even a little bit lol....in fact I don't think I even have 2 that match

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)