Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Your pregnancy cravings?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 5:24 PM
  • 31 Replies
What are your pregnancy cravings? So far im craving everything made out of potatoes again just like with my first baby. And im craving alot of random veggies too. Im such a picky eater this time around.
by on May. 12, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sspaschal2427
by on May. 12, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Right now I'm craving a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings... or hot wings and ranch... or a big burrito smothered in sauce with refried beans

ThisLife16309
by on May. 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM

mashed potatos,Pizza . for the first 3 months I was preg I swear we had pizza 2 times a week lol thank god my kids like pizza

Tenderheart3
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 5:37 PM

This is my third pregnancy and it's been tough.  I've been craving a lot of sweets. My other two pregnancies weren't like this, but this time I crave junk: cookies, ice cream and candy.  I am trying to stay away. I do eat a ton of fruit, so I am gettting plenty of natural sugar. Normally I'm not into sweets that's the weird part.  I prefer salty over sweet, so I have no idea what this is about. I even find myself dreaming of cookies and chocolate lol.

zebrachick13
by on May. 12, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Yummm a bacon burger sounds so good right now

Quoting sspaschal2427:

Right now I'm craving a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings... or hot wings and ranch... or a big burrito smothered in sauce with refried beans

sspaschal2427
by on May. 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Lol it totally does. Or pepperoni and cheese pizza with ranch

Quoting zebrachick13: Yummm a bacon burger sounds so good right now

Quoting sspaschal2427:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybear91
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:04 PM
I haven't really had any cravings yet I just want to eat everything!!!
WildPowerMom
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Mountain Dew 

Hopen
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Anything and everything sweet!!
MixedCooke
by on May. 13, 2014 at 3:12 AM

ever tried papa rellenas? Its a Spanish potato ball filled with ground meat, onions, sweet peppers and spices.  It is sooooooo good!  I craved ethnic foods during my first trimester.  Not many cravings in my second trimester.

TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Omg I wad the complete opposite my first and second trimester I hated those foods they always made me nauseous

Quoting sspaschal2427:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN