Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wish i was 38 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 18 Replies
And to see if i can get induced.

Last night i was so uncomfortable last night i had sharp pains on my thigh and i had sleepless legs i tried every positions then i decided to sleep at the end of my bed. I felt better. To make the bed so comfortable i used my old sheets from my old bed.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:01 AM
They won't even induce until 39 weeks, unless medically necessary, here anymore.
MixedCooke
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Yep Im flipping back and forth on my bed
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM
I completely understand the uncomfortable ready for it to be over feeling. Don't think it's a reason to be induced and most Drs won't before 39wks unless medically necessary anyway but I definitely understand your "pain"
Mom2five87
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I totally understand. I'm almost 32 weeks with twins and I am so over it :(
Smoore922
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I undrstand being uncomfortable, but no reason to risk giving birth too early... Just think about the health of your baby, the longer it cooks in there the better!! Good luck! Hope you get some rest!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:21 AM

The end of pregnancy can be so rough.  Hang in there mama. (hugs)  Just try to focus on you and how to make yourself more comfortable as the end draws near.

Made4This
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I know what you mean I'm 37+4 and just am over being pregnant. But the baby needs more time & will come when ready or forced to evacuate. My doc said we'll talk at 39w about a membrane sweep. How far are you?
oliveoil423
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Quoting Made4This: I know what you mean I'm 37+4 and just am over being pregnant. But the baby needs more time & will come when ready or forced to evacuate. My doc said we'll talk at 39w about a membrane sweep. How far are you?

im 20weeks. 

dereksmom071978
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM
You have a long way to go!!! I was nice and comfy at 20 weeks :) good luck!

Quoting oliveoil423:

Quoting Made4This: I know what you mean I'm 37+4 and just am over being pregnant. But the baby needs more time & will come when ready or forced to evacuate. My doc said we'll talk at 39w about a membrane sweep. How far are you?

im 20weeks. 

booaura
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM
No good doctor will induce before 39 weeks and even then, a truly good doctor wouldn't do so without medical justification. Pregnancy is rough, its just something you have to get through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)