Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another test and pic.

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Okay I took a digital and it said not pregnant but I couldn't help myself so I broke it open and saw this. What Could it mean? I'm 8 days late today I'm not irregular could I just be very early? I know I keep posting lol but I'm so anxious to know.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:03 AM
It does look like a line
.PinkHart.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Digitals always have two lines I've read. That's why they are invalid if you open them.
Avetay
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM
You cant trust what's inside if a digital test.
I would retest in a few days or even go to the dollar tree or get an .88 test from Walmart
Larsbug
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I'd say it's time to go get a blood test done

diesel_darling
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM
There's always two lines on a digi. They don't work the same way as a regular test. Never take apart a digital.
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Pretty much what all the other ladies said. Digital tests always have two lines, which is why you shouldn't take them apart. This applies to pretty much any other test as well. When you open the test the strip dries faster than it normally would and it can cause evaps.

Hopen
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I totally understand the excitement part! Sounds good from what you are saying about being 8 days late, but you will get a much clearer result in a day or two if you are. I, too am very regular, so when I was 4 plus days late, I knew something was up...sadly I lost that baby. I got pregnant immediately following miscarriage and wasn't even late when I got my positive...best of luck to you!

Give your body sometime to build up the hcg!

Mirandacook19
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'm so sorry. But thank you so much!
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Pretty much what they said...digis always have 2 lines.
Mirandacook19
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:44 PM
You girls are right I shouldn't have taken it apart lol. I think it's just best for me to go to the doctor. Thanks for responding 😉
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)