Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hospital Pics

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here are my Baby Raelani's pics. Need help. Which pose/poses would you pick?

Ps: I just can't stop staring at them =) ♥
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Larsbug
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

probably the last one...but I never got hospital pics, they always looked good on proofs and then sucked when I got them home. Course, I'm sure they are different companies lol so I wouldn't worry about it. The last one shows her closer up, it's cute.

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with PP, I like the last one better. I was never a fan of hosptial photos but your DD is sooo precious! I'm taking our newborn photos since i'm a professional photographer. :0)

mercy923
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Thank you. I like that one too. With my first dd i didnt get any either. My MIL might get a package so i was just figuring what pose would be good.

Quoting Larsbug:

probably the last one...but I never got hospital pics, they always looked good on proofs and then sucked when I got them home. Course, I'm sure they are different companies lol so I wouldn't worry about it. The last one shows her closer up, it's cute.

mercy923
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Aww thank you =)
MIL said she might buy a package. So i was just getting opinions lol. Never got any with dd1. I was thinking of doing a sibling shoot better.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

I agree with PP, I like the last one better. I was never a fan of hosptial photos but your DD is sooo precious! I'm taking our newborn photos since i'm a professional photographer. :0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)