Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you like to fly?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:43 PM
  • 24 Replies

I am petrified of flying. I did it once with dh on our honeymoon but havent flown since.

I'm a little jealous of those who jump on a plane and fly wherever they want without worry.

Do you like to fly?

by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Smith080808
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I love to fly.  I would fly over driving any time.  I love looking out the window and seeing all the little towns and cities all over.  It's really neat flying at xmas and you can look out and see all the houses with their lights on etc.  I am very much one of thoe people "when it's my time, it's my time" It wont matter if I am in a plane or walking across the street etc. The only time I didn't care much for the flying was coming back from England, it was a 10 hour flight and I couldn't sleep to save my life.  It took forever to finally land on Canadian soil again

samsanders
by Samantha on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I love it! Except the uncomfortable seats!
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh that would be great to see - the Christmas lights.

Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

I love to fly.  I would fly over driving any time.  I love looking out the window and seeing all the little towns and cities all over.  It's really neat flying at xmas and you can look out and see all the houses with their lights on etc.  I am very much one of thoe people "when it's my time, it's my time" It wont matter if I am in a plane or walking across the street etc. The only time I didn't care much for the flying was coming back from England, it was a 10 hour flight and I couldn't sleep to save my life.  It took forever to finally land on Canadian soil again

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Nope, I never have and since my BIL's wedding. I get such heartburn and stressed three days before we have to go.

booaura
by Aurabella on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Yes, I love flying. As a child I traveled a lot with my parents, so flying was normal and no big deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I don't love it,  don't hate it...I will do it whenever.

JennyR26
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:30 PM
I feel am the same way. If its my time, its my time.

Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

rainbowsNmetal
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:40 PM
I love flying! But I would much rather drive than fly if I can. Driving is soo much better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I like flying, because I only fly to go on a vacation!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom100WV
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Hate it, but it beats a really long drive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)