Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

PLEASE HELP US DECIDE ON HER NAME!!

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM
  • 35 Replies

Poll

Question: Which name do you think we should use?

Options:

Juliet Rose

Juliet Brianne

Juliet Mackenzie

Juliet Isabelle

Hazel Juliet

Princess Juliet

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 84

View Results

We can't decide on one of the names you see listed. Last name is Leslie. We're stuck on Juliet, but it doesn't matter if it's her first or middle name. Feel free to comment if you have any other suggestions involving the name "Juliet". Any help will be gratefully appreciated! Thanks!

~Anna and Keith

by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wantinababygirl
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Marleigh Juliet.
karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 11, 2014 at 2:56 PM
6 moms liked this
Princess? Really?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:05 PM

I like Juliet Rose best...and PLEASE don't name your child Princess...

duckhunter_sc
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Really. My niece used to go around saying "Annie's gonna have a baby girl next year. Princess is gonna be a beautiful baby! She'll have pretty hair and pretty eyes and love to shop for pretty clothes." My niece died at 4 years old of cancer. so it's always going to be a suggestion in our family until it's used. And by the way, "Annie". So, before you go around bashing others' choices of name options, maybe you should consider what kind of meaning they may have to the person. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quoting karaklett: Princess? Really?

duckhunter_sc
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:08 PM

She'll go by Juliet no matter what we name her. Please, go back and read why I'm considering Princess as her name.

Quoting Larsbug:

karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Regardless, don't do it.

Quoting duckhunter_sc:

Really. My niece used to go around saying "Annie's gonna have a baby girl next year. Princess is gonna be a beautiful baby! She'll have pretty hair and pretty eyes and love to shop for pretty clothes." My niece died at 4 years old of cancer. so it's always going to be a suggestion in our family until it's used. And by the way, "Annie". So, before you go around bashing others' choices of name options, maybe you should consider what kind of meaning they may have to the person. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quoting karaklett: Princess? Really?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM

you wanted opinions, we gave them...I understand the meaning behind it, it's cute. Nickname her that and call her princess, OR make her middle name Princess. As a first name she will just be teased and if you're going to call her Juliet anyway, then just make it her middle name.

Quoting duckhunter_sc:

She'll go by Juliet no matter what we name her. Please, go back and read why I'm considering Princess as her name.

Quoting Larsbug:

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Not a fan of any
everadullmoment
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I was wondering why the name Princess was on the list until I saw that it had a meaning behind it.  I love names that have a story behind them.

I had a classmate named princess and she wasn't teased because of her name. She was a tomboy and never became a stripper :). 

duckhunter_sc
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Thanks for the support! (:happy

Quoting everadullmoment:

I was wondering why the name Princess is on the list until I saw that it had a meaning behind it.  I love names that have a story behind them.

I had a classmate named princess and she wasn't teased because of her name. She was a tomboy and never became a stripper :). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN